chapter 3

This took me a while to write. SO I hope you enjoy it. Please vote or comment if you liked it!!! =D

Kiera Mansfield sat down on the bed by herself, what to do next? She was alone now that Dimitri had left, that unhelpful egoistical bastard. He was watching her and Kovalsky like they were an American reality show, Kiera could just imagine him sitting there clapping his hands and demand for more drama.

Dimitri Tobias Alexandrov was the ultimate bad boy, personality and looks- wise. No doubt he was the sexiest man she had ever laid her eyes on; but unfortunately his attitude was so callous it put her off straightaway. Dimitri had dark brown hair swept back off his face in an attractive style; he also had sapphire pupils that were potentially comparable to the thousand dollar gems off a Swedish jeweller’s collection.

But coincidently, his eyes were the most frightening, intimidating feature about him; they were two pieces of frozen ice that chilled you to the bone. There was no warmth inside, and frankly it reflected his heart; cold, miserable and alone.

Cast those in-depth observations aside, and Dimitri Tobias Alexandrov was officially the most jaw-dropping worthy male she had ever seen, the vibe he gave out was nonetheless intimidating but shockingly thrilling at the same time. Just five minutes inside a room with him, he had already rubbed her nerves raw with stimulation.

But she knew his type well enough; they had the looks of a Greek god but the heart of a devil, heartless and insincere, they played around with many women, then flung them aside like expired milk cartons once they were done.

And Kolvasky...

Kiera hadn’t even found out his first name, all she knew was; he was one strange guy. Gorgeous nonetheless, Kovalsky had medium length, golden brown hair that nearly touched his long eyelashes; surprisingly it was also his warm brown pupils that caught her attention; his eyes were the opposite of Dimitri’s, they held so much compassion and kindness that he seemed like an angel to her.

Not any less built than Dimitri however, Kovalsky was even considerably taller than him, his slim frame dressed in a black leather jacket, white shirt and casual jeans. Kiera also suspected he was older.

When he yelled at her, his voice was harsh but melodic at the same time, and she was caught off guard for a moment, but then quickly backed up her own thought s and opinions. Kiera didn’t know why, but when his eyes turned dark in fury, at that moment it was even worse than staring into Dimitri’s icy blue sea of glass.

Breaking her broom in his hands had left her speechless, leading to his immediate departure. She was appalled at his behaviour, but glancing at the ripped white fabric on her injured hand made her think otherwise. No matter what Kovalsky did, she was sure he had a heart that beated, unlike Dimitri whose eyes instantly glazed over in boredom, the moment Kovalsky left. She was merely entertainment for him, and he wouldn’t have given a second thought to whether she was hurt or not.

The door suddenly flung open; and surprise, surprise, it was Mr Cocky and Arrogant again. She was greeted with a threatening glare much to her disbelief then abruptly gestured to the right side of the hallway. “My father wants to see you.” He grunted unhappily.

Kiera didn’t understand his problem, what was wrong with him? Just because he constantly had a stick up his ass, didn’t mean he had to treat her like some undeserving scum who was unworthy of respect. How rude! Kiera pushed past him intentionally, but to her; it was basically like pushing a brick wall and her hand burned from the contact. Dimitri gave a taunting smirk at her efforts but lead the way nonetheless. “There it is, princess.”He sneered taking a rapid leave after directing her to a solid oak set of doors.