Chapter 1

Tanjiros pov:
I woke up to see muichiro beside me as always I swiftly but quitely jump out of bed and went to the kitchen to make breakfast a few mins has passed and muichiro woke up "something smells good what are you making" he said while he was half asleep "pancakes with sausage and eggs" I said answering his question "okay" he said finally waking up after a few more mins I gave muichiro his breakfast and then I served myself mine we ate our food while also talking about our plans for the day we finished our breakfast and I rushed to the bathroom first "Hey tanjiro no fair" muichiro yelled as he rushed behind me "then you shouldve been more careful" I said "you know we can take a shower together~" he said in a lewd like voice I blushed just by the thought lf what he said "Nope, not today mui" I said while blushing its almost as if i can see his frowns through the door "fine you can shower first ill wash the dishes" he said as he walked away.

Muichiros pov:
As I was walking back to the kitchen to wash the dishes I hear a knock on the door *who could that be* I thought tk myself I walk to the door and opened it and my eyes darkened a little at the sight of who was at the door it was tanjiros annoying little sister nezuko and his friends zenitsu and inosuke. "Is tanjiro here?" Nezuko asked "ya, hes just taking a shower." I said in a low tone "oh, than can we come in?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and said sure they walked into the living room while I was behind them they always ruin everything I plan as soon as they sat down on the couch i asked them what there business was here. "Last week tanjiro said that he wanted us to come over to hangout today." Zenitsu said "so we said yes and here we are." Nezuko added damn it I was just about to ask tanjiro out to eat later when hes done work they always ruin everything. As the room fell silent for a few mins until we heard foot steps " Muichiro who are you talking to?" He asked as he walking into the living room " oh, Hi everyone." Tanjiro said with a warm smile everyone said hi back. " Onii-chan can we talk to you for a sec privately?" Nezuko asked " oh um, sure mui?" Tanjiro said looking at me I rolled my eyes and left the room into the kitchen.

Nezukos pov:
I thought maybe now is the perfect time to tell him what we know " Tanjiro we need you to answer some questions for us." I said to him with a serious face " um sure I guess." Tanjiro said looking kind of worried " do you know by any chance where muichiro was last night?" Zenitsu asked " come to thing of it muichiro did come home pretty late but no I dont know." Tanjiro said getting more worried " why whats wrong did muichiro do something last night?" He asked with a worried look on his face. "Well something like that." Inosuke said getting up from the couch me and Zenitsu got up from the couch as well. " When muichiro came home last night did he act more different than he did the night before?" I asked " Well ya a little bit but what exactly are you talking about here and did muichiro do?" Tanjiro said getting more worried and anxious. " do you remember Akari?" Nezuko asked (Akari isnt a real person in the anime just a made up character) " ya but she disappeared last night why?" Tanjiro asked anxiously "well I think we might know what happened to her last night police has found some evidence and it all leads to muichiro." Zenitsu said

"What....."