chapter 5

Tanjiros pov:
I woke up with Muichiro ontop of me. I cant tell if I hate him or if I still love him honestly when he sleeps he looks really cute. Then realized that we had no clothes I blushed so hard. I carfully took Muichiro off of me onto the bed and then found a robe and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the faucet and got in the shower.

(Few mins has gone by and tanjiro got out the shower bu he needed to do something first)

Muichiros pov:
I wake up to find tanjiro gone!?
I jumped out of bed and put on a robe I only took one step and I felt a pain of electricity go through ny whole body. I fell on the floor in pain because my legs hurt then I remembered why.
"TANJIRO!" I yelled
I started to cry I should've never let my guard down and now he's gone....

Tanjiros pov:
I finished my wonderful shower and I heard somebody yell my name. It sounded like they were screaming in pain? It took me a few mins to process who it was then it hit me. Muichiro! I found some clothes in a draw in the bathroom and  surprisingly they fit I than ran out the bathroom to find Muichiro on the floor crying struggling to get up. I ran towards him and helped in up he than hugged me tightly.
"Why...did you leave me again? YOU PROMISED YOUD STAY WITH ME!" Muichiro said and yelled while crying in my arms I didnt technically promise him but still.
"Im sorry mui at least im here now right its okay." I said hugging him back
I than learned that he could barely walk because of what happend last night I smirked.
"Shut up." He said with a mad flustered face.
I picked him up bridal style helped him into the bathroom and helped take him a shower after that I found clothes for him and helped him put it on. I wish it can be like this forever I love you Muichiro but still dont think I can say it yet.

Nezukos pov:
The police haven't found Tanjiro yet I started getting really worried and the police told me and Tanjiros family. After the police told them they came over to my house.
"Nezuko are you okay? You should have told me this situation!" Mom said while hugging me.
"Will onii-chan ever come back?" Rokuta said
"We....dont know yet rokuta..." I said holding back tears.
"Dont push yourself to hard Nezuko, their still a possibility that tanjiro might have fallen in love with Muichiro again." Dad said
Mom had to agree and the rest of my siblings followed mom and dad but personally I dont think any of them understand I dont think the police told them the whole story.

(Few mins has passed of them talking)

Me:
(A little heads up I might change the position of people talking in the story so when there talking they are mashed together with the story so it would make more sense. yk what I mean? Yes okay now back to the story.)

Kie's pov (aka Tanjiros and Nezukos mother):
We had to leave after discussing a few things with Nezuko. While we were getting ready to leave I look into Nezukos eyes and she looked sleep deprived.

"Nezuko dont push your self you need some rest. How are you gonna help find tanjiro if your sleepy? Be reasonable darling." I said in hopes she will understand.

"Okay mom bye." I said while we exited through her door I hope she really understood.

Tanjiros pov:
I think I still like Muichiro but its still questionable. Im sorry Muichiro but kidnapping me wasnt a very good idea I really need my freedom I haven't been outside for a while. I need to plan my escape, but cant I just ask him? Ima
Try.

"Muichiro." I said

"Hm?" He replied

"Can I have my freedom back please?" I asked

Muichiro turned to me

"No. You'll try to leave me again" Muichiro said with a serious look on his face

"I promise I wont." I said.

"No." Muichiro said with a cold and serious face

I knew there was no way out of this so I had to take matters into my own hands Wait until Muichiro decided to leave and make food. Thats when my plan went into action the window was to small for me to go through so that wasnt an option. I decided to sneak past the kitchen into the living room and opened the front door I quietly closed the door behind me and ran through the forest. I was finally free or so I thought.

Muichiros pov:
I finished making food and then went to Tanjiros room to give him his food I walked throught the hallway to the room and noticed that the door was opened. I dropped the food and ran towards the room I look around he wasnt there I looked in the bathroom he wasnt there. I then went into the living room and checked the door it was unlocked. It was hopeless there's no point into chasing after him hes probably already gone. I started to cry. Yuichiro warned me but I didnt listen.

(Flash back)

"I dont think you should date this guy, he looks like the kind of person that will leave you broken hearted if you dont give him the right kind of love." Yuichiro

"No he wont. He's not like that I think Tanjiros different." Muichiro said

"Thats what you said about all of your boyfriends and guess what you ended up heartbroken." Yuichiro said

"..."

"Exactly dont say I didn't warn you." Yuichiro said.

(End of flash back)

Muichiros pov:
If I listened would have I ended up like this...im sorry...tanjiro

Tanjiros pov:
Okay I need to find a road thats closest to the forest. I finally found a town it was the town I lived in, yes! I ran and found Nezukos house and knocked on the door with tears in my eyes. Nezuko opend the door and it took a few a seconds for her to process what she is looking at right now then she flew into my arms again.

"I WAS WORRIED SICK!" She sid while crying

"I missed you to." I said with tears in my eyes

"Well come inside." Nezuko said

"Okay." I said.