chapter 7

Muichiros pov:
I yelped when he gave me a hickey on my chest. I knew that no one is gonna save me but some where deep down inside I had a little ray of hope.

Tanjiros pov:
I was walking home after a long day at my moms house I missed something today but I dont remember. I was walking past a ally way until I heard a very familiar voice.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU BASTARDS!"

Hmmm why does that voice sound so familiar? Whatever but that person needs help. As I ran to the yells and some moaning which wad kinda of awkward to run towards I figured out it was....MUICHIROS VOICE!

I finally make it to where the sound was coming from but I was to late they already stripped him and raped him...this is all my fault if I never had left him if the police never found him. I picked him up and took one look at his face he was indeed violated and his head was bleeding and he was crying to.

"Im sorry...." I said under my breathe

I took him to Nezukos house after putting my sweater over him. Im sure Nezuko will understand I made it to Nezukos house and unlocked the door.

"Nezuko!" I yelled

"Ya?" She yelled back

"Ill be in my room if you need anything from me okay?" I said while running passed the kitchen.

Nezukos pov:
Onii-chan came home and told me something when he ran passed the kitchen I got a glimpse of what he was holding it was Muichiro and he looked very bad. Thats what he gets for hurting me and kidnapping Onii-chan. karmas a bitch isnt it?

I went upstairs and knocked on the door.

"Onii-chan what do you have there?" I said

"Nothing." Tanjiro said

I knew it he had Muichiro with him so I barged in and found an unconscious Muichiro on his bed.

"TANJIRO!" I yelled

"What!? I couldn't just leave him there!" Tanjiro yelled back at me

"Leave him where?! What happened!?" I asked

...

Tanjiro went silent and looked at Muichiro with a sad look on his face.

"Tanjiro answer the question!" I said

"I found him....on the streets....in the ally way....and a random gang of bad people came and......and..." Tanjiro stopped talking.

I stared at him for a while and then looked at Muichiro then looked back at him and Tanjiro started crying. I could tell that something bad happened to Muichiro but I dont know what.

"Nevermind im going down stairs." I said while leaving the room.

(The next day)

Muichiros pov:
I woke up in a room that looks familiar but I couldn't remember why this room looked so familiar but it dosnt matter. Everything hurts I couldn't remember anyone or anything and my head hurt like hell did I get hit or something. Ugh I cant remember.

Just then I saw the door opened.

"Muichiro?" The person said

Muichiro? Whos that? I think thats my name I cant remember.

He walked throught the door and it was a boy with burgundy hair and red eyes. He looks familiar but I didnt bother to remember.

"Who are you?" I said with a cold face

The boy with burgundy hair stopped dead in his tracks and stared at me. What happened? I only asked a simple question.

"Why are you looking at me like that its weird." I said.