Chapter - 11

Muichiro's pov

I paced around the room as my blood boiled. As much as I've been trying to hide it. I hated Nezuko's guts! She's always ruining everything!

"I couldn't stand her anymore.." I grumbled under my breath when suddenly an idea hit me. 

..I'll just have to get rid of her..

.

.

When night finally came Tanjiro was reading on the couch and soon he was fast asleep. I crept through the window since the living room was so close to the front door.

Once I finally left the house I went straight to the place Nezuko was staying..

She was at a friends house for a sleepover which made my job so much more harder. By then everyone was partying and some of her friends were sleeping. I knocked on the door and waited for a while before some random girl finally came to open the door.

"Ummm, who the hell are you?" The girl asked.

"I'm hear on Tanjiro's behalf to check up on Nezuko," I smiled hiding all my true intentions.

"Oh, I'll go call her! Oh and, tell Tanjiro I said hi," the girl winked which pissed me off slightly..

She did as she said she'd do before leaving while Nezuko came flying down the stairs.

"Hey Mui!" Nezuko smiled as I pulled her out of the house and closed the door behind her. "Wait! What the hell is your problem!"

My grip on her arm tightened as I dragged her to a nearby ally way throwing her at the wall as she yelped in pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YO-.." she started then stopped as she looked at the gun being pointed at her..

"I tried to be nice..I tried to be your friend, and you always find a way to ruin me and Tanjiro's relationship.."

"What are you sayin-" she started before I slapped her.

"Shut up..just hearing your voice makes me wanna kill you even more.." I growled before taping her mouth shut.

"I'm gonna bring you to a place where no one will find you, after I get rid of all of the witnesses of course." I chuckled as an evil grinned spread across my face while I pulled out a match and some gasoline from the bag I brought along with me just in case.

"And your gonna watch the whole thing happen." I laughed as I saw the fear in Nezuko's eyes as she begged me not to burn down house to the best of her ability while her mouth was still taped shut.

I didn't care of course and set the house ablaze from the outside. While I knocked Nezuko out and ran from the scene..

.

By the time I got home Tanjiro was still sleeping, I got changed back into my pajamas while I picked Tanjiro up bridal style and went back into the bedroom where we both slept peacefully.

.

.

The next morning Tanjiro got the news that his friends, Zenitsu, inosuke, and Genya all died in a fire while Nezuko was reported missing. I didn't know that Tanjiro's friends were in the house, I thought it was just an all girls party..

After Tanjiro heard the news he looked at me with traumatized eyes..

"H-how..did this all happen..in one night..?" Tanjiro mumbled..I could hear him begin to cry as I thought about what I had done.

'I never planned for Tanjiro's friends to die,' I thought in my head before I felt an evil grin spread across my face. 'But now, no one will be able to take Tanjiro away from me now..'

Nobody's pov

Weeks after the incident went by and Tanjiro wasn't getting any better. All he has left is Muichiro and Yuichiro to help him try to get through this. Nezuko was still reported missing though, which didn't help Tanjiro's situation one bit..

Yuichiro's pov

I waited for Muichiro to show up at the old cabin where we used to do crimes. I had a feeling someone other than me and Muichiro were there as well..

Soon he finally arrived.

"What do you want?" Muichiro said as he glared at me.

"Drop the attitude, I know you did it.." I confronted him.

"How did you..?" Muichiro started but before he could finish his sentence I grabbed him by the arm and led him into the old cabin.

I opened the door and went straight for the little room in the cabin before I moved a book shelf and revealed a secret door behind it that was heavily locked.

"This is where your hiding her, is it not?" I asked him as his face fell dark.

"How do you think Tanjiro will feel about this when he finds out!" I yelled but before I knew it I felt a sharp stink on my facial cheek as I slowly looked back at Muichiro.

"What-.." just then I felt him grab my hair and yanking my head back.

"You better not tell Tanjiro anything. If you even think about saying a word I will not hesitate to get rid of you to." Muichiro threatened as he let go of my hair.

"What is wrong with you?! You've become even crazier than before!" I yelled before pulling out my phone. "I'm reporting you to the police..this is to much," I added before I felt a sharp pain in my head and the next thing I knew I was passed out..

Muichiro's pov

I looked at Yuichiro's limp body bleeding out on the floor as I dropped the nearby crowbar I used to strike him..

"Did I..kill him..?" I asked myself as I checked his pulse.. "thank God.." I sighed in relief as I began to unlock the door that leads into the room that I locked Nezuko in.

I stopped the bleeding and dragged Yuichiro in the room with Nezuko. I gave her a first aid kit in case Yuichiro ever wakes up.

"M-Muichiro wait..!" Nezuko called out just before I left.

I turned to face her with a glare as she spoke again.

"Please let me out..I promise I won't say a word about what happened! I'll keep my mouth closed forever! Just please..let me go back home.." Nezuko begged as the chains that bound her to a beam rattled as she moved.

I looked at her with a blank stare before smiling and replying to her pleads, "no,"

I walked away while locking the door behind me and headed home back to Tanjiro.

.

.

A/N:

I'm on fire today! I'm out here killing two birds with one stone! Butttt its the same concept with the other story. I didn't read through it twice since I'm so tired but I swear on everything I will 100% do better next time!

Tyyyy! 😚