Ch.3 Explanations

"Lady Nagant?? The hero from the Saftey?"
I asked seeing her on TV when I was smaller.  "Yes and there was an incident and she became a villan" Nemuri said making me shocked.

"She was a good hero and now she turned... We have been trying to get her back for awhile and just for her to come out of hiding to get some air still shows that its Nagant." She replied.

I used my quirk and the voices disappeared which meant they left and probably went home.

Nemuri looked at me with a slight stare.

"Y/n I know im probably asking to much right now... But please try and bring her back... There are countless people who want her back... Including me." She said with determination

I was confused.

"Why me? Cant you get her? I mean like you knew her." I replied.

"Because she wont come to us if she knows us. And plus your doing the undercover mission with hawks and you could somehow meet her." She explained to me while taking a bite of her food.

I just nodded and kept eating.

Soon after we finished eating and she brought me back to the dorms.

I reached the 1A Building doors and entered the common room to see the class there.

"Hey guys im back." I said greeting my class.
"Hello Y/n! Welcome back!" Iida said in his common robotic movement.

"Dont care." Said Bakugo as he kept looking at his phone.

"Wow Katsuki didnt think you would even be here since you do make trouble every where you go." I teased as he turned back in anger.

"What the HELL WAS THAT YOU LITTLE EXTRA SENSE PIECE OF SHI-"  Bakugo yelled but was later interuppted by someone.

"Please refrain from yelling at Y/n!!! Bomb bomb boy!" Nejire said defending.

The class laughed at his nickname. Which angered him. "Shut it WAVY SHIT" Bakugo yelled. And Nejire just laughed at him.

"OH OH Y/N ALL MIGHT IS ASKING FOR YOU! STRANGE RIGHT?" Nejire yelled suddenly redirecting her attention to me.

"Whats it for?" I asked

"I dont know but Midoriya is there as well."She said giving a curious look. " Oh oh! Make sure to tell me what happens!" She added making me sweatdrop.

I already knew what this was about though. And I saw Bakugo giving me a look knowing what Nejire was talking about as well.

In truth I know about One For All and its history and All For One.

I left everyone to go the office and see All Might and Midoriya sitting down. 

_____________________________________________

"So whats this for?" I asked grabbing a seat.

"Thanks for coming Young Y/n. We need to talk about your quirk." All Might said a little seriously.

I was confused.  If this has to do with Midoriyas quirks then im lost.

"Whats wrong with my quirk?" I ask leaning foward.

"Nothings wrong with your quirk." He said.
"We have information about a connection to your quirk and OFA." He added making me a little shocked.

"What? I mean I guess his stockpile and my Enhancer are similar but else?" I asked giving Midoriya a glance.

"Your quirk was the first quirk that was used to even form the stockpiling quirk." Midoriya said.

"In short that means your quirk from those years ago is what made AFO give Stockpiling  quirk to the first wielder making OFA." All Might said.