Chat Blanc

During the night something happened and Marinette's memories merged with the Ladybug from the other timeline and she remembered everything. 'The girls were all outside Collège Françoise Dupont. Alix was navigating around some cones on her roller skates. "Today's the day, I can feel it!" Ayla said as she looked at her friends. "Bet you my skates she won't do it." Alix said to them. "And I'll bet my favorite unicorn plush that she will!" Rose said happily. "Oh, Marinette." Mylène said as Alya, Rose, and Juleka look over at her. "What?" They asked as they saw the cute outfit that Marinette was wearing. "Aw..." They said together. "I was thinking maybe Adrien doesn't like berets, or what if he hates it when people celebrate his fifth name's day? Or... maybe he wouldn't want to know that I love him?" Marinette said coming up with excuses to back out. Alix stuck her hand out to Rose. "Don't worry, Princess Twinkle Peach will be happy with me." She said as Rose handed her unicorn plush over to Alix. "The only way you'll know is to tell him how you really feel!" Ayla said. "I know, but...." She said as she reached for something in the picnic basket but Rose shuts it before she could get it. "That's it, Marinette! No more picnics, sleepovers, or going to the movies with us until you give him that gift! You made that hat for Saint Athanasius Day, which is today! How is Adrien's supposed to know you're thinking of him on his fifth name's day if you don't give him your gift?" Rose said happily. "She's right. Today is the day!" Alya said agreeing. "Go, go, go, go, go, go!" All of her friends said encouragingly. "Rise and shine! Behold, the goddess of self-confidence has awakened!" Mylène said. Marinette ran up the stairs as her friends are chanting. "And don't forget the card!" Ayla yelled as Marinette made her way to the subway. She then got on a train. "Are you really gonna do this?" Tikki asked her. "I am, Tikki, and you know what I won't take for an answer?" She asked her oldest friend. "No." Tikki said. "That's right, Tikki!" She said softly as they reached their stop. She got out and walked to the mansion.

When she arrived at the Agreste Mansion, she pressed the button and waited. "Yes?" Nathalie said through camera speakers. "Is Adrien here? I'm a friend of his." Marinette asked. "No." Nathalie replied. "Okay, well, um... Uh, when will he be back?" Marinette asked. "I can't tell you. Goodbye, young lady." She said through the speakers before the camera got covered. Marinette sighed and checked her phone. "But Adrien's fencing class ended 27 minutes ago! He should be back by now!" She said. "Maybe you can give him his present tomorrow at school?" Tikki said. "No. You heard what Rose said. I can't back out again." Marinette said as she ran farther. "Since he's not back yet, I can go through the window!" She said softly. "Oh, no no no! You know it's not a good idea to use your powers for personal reasons." Tikki said as she looked at her holder. "I'll be quick, Tikki, no one will ever know!" She said as she ran past the bodyguard's car. Adrien noticed Marinette and smiled. Marinette smiled back as she ran into an alleyway. "Tikki, spots on!" She said and transformed. Ladybug entered Adrien's room through the open window. Ladybug gasped as she looked around. "Adrien's trophies... Adrien's basketball hoop... Adrien's foosball table..." She said as she lightly brushed her hand against his desk. "Adrien's desk... Adrien's video games..." She said as she laid down on his bed. "Adrien's bed..." She said as she grabbed and smelled Adrien's pillow. "Adrien's scent..." She said as she sat up. "Adrien's present!" She said as she placed the gift on his pillow and began to leave but turned around. "The card, I forgot the card! Uh..." She said as she picked up a pencil from Adrien's desk and signed it. "This should do. 'Signed, Marinette.'" She said as she put the pencil back and leaves through the window. And just as she swings out the window, Adrien opens the door. "Ladybug?" Adrien said as he unwrapped the gift. The gift was a black beret with stripes in the shapes of hearts. "Why would Ladybug leave me a gift from Marinette? And with a heart embroidered on it?" Adrien asked confused. "Uh well, it's obvious because Marinette asked her to!" Plagg said trying to be reasonable. "Or because... Ladybug and Marinette are the same person!" Adrien exclaimed.