He is my Home

Adrien woke up the sunlight pouring through the windows, annoyed as he simply grabbed his pillow and placed it over his face. Nathalie walked into Adrien's room, using a special device. She began coughing as she walked over to him. "Adrien, you're late for breakfa-" She said as she saw him turned to his side in bed and gasped. "Adrien? Are you okay?" She asked him. "I'm fine, Nathalie. I just don't feel like going to school." He said as he covered his head with the blanket. She nodded and left the room. 'Then the memories started flooding in. "So what's your plan?" Chat Noir asked her. "Hmmm.." Ladybug hummed out as she looked around, spotting a hose, Alya and the wetsuit. "This!" She said as she grabbed the hose and tied it onto the suit. Then she tied Chat Noir's feet with her yo-yo. "Don't resist. Trust me." Ladybug said. "This girl's crazy!" He said as he got thrown and Stoneheart grabbed him. "Catch me if you can!" Ladybug yelled as Stoneheart dropped the akumatized object and grabbed Ladybug. "And now... Alya, the tap!" Ladybug yelled. Alya ran over to the water tap and opened it. The water then inflated her suit making Stoneheart let her go. Ladybug then grabbed and broke the akumatized object and the akuma flew away. Stoneheart turned back into Ivan. "This girl is awesome. She's crazy awesome." Chat Noir said excitedly. The scene faded into the next. Stoneheart had coughed out a swarm of akumas which came together and formed Hawk Moth's face. "People of Paris, listen carefully. I am Hawk Moth." He said looking out at them. "Hawk Moth?" Ladybug and Chat Noir said. "Ladybug, Chat Noir, give me the ladybug earrings and the cat ring now. You've done enough damage to these innocent people!" Hawk Moth said. Ladybug clapped sarcastically while walking forward. "Nice try, Hawk Moth, but we know who the bad guy is. Let's not reverse the roles here. Without you, none of these innocent victims would be transformed into villains. Hawk Moth, no matter how long it takes, we will find you, and you will hand us your miraculous!" She yelled as she jumped up and used her yo-yo. "Time to de-evilize!" She said as she used her yo-yo to make Hawk Moth disappear by catching all of akumas. Chat Noir and the others look at her, astonished. "Let me make this promise to you. No matter who wants to harm you, Ladybug and Chat Noir will do everything in our power to keep you safe!" She said as she opened her yo-yo, and a busload of purified butterflies come out; Marinette's parents and the students were all thrilled. "Wow. Whoever she is beneath that mask, I love that girl." Chat Noir said smiling. The memory faded into the next.

"The really important things are the hardest to say, aren't they?" Ladybug asked him watching Chat Noir fighting an wax statue. "It's precisely when something is important that it is important to say it, no matter what." Chat Noir said as he looked over at ladybug. This memory faded into the next. "You are nothing without your Chat Noir." Queen Bee said as Chat Noir joined her. "Chat Noir and I are a team." She said as they confronted Chloé. "If you take me on then you take Chat Noir on too." Ladybug said. "We are Ladybug and Chat Noir. Ladybug by itself doesn't sound half as cool." She said as she and Chat Noir fought together. They defeated Chloé and Ladybug stopped Chat Noir. "Chat Noir, you know your irreplaceable." Ladybug said as they went their separate ways. The memories faded and strung together as tears flowed from his eyes. Their entire team had fallen apart, Adrien and Marinette were in the sewers trying to come up with a new plan. "A duo, me and you against the world, M'Lady." Chat Noir said as he looked at the wall placing his hand onto it. The memory quickly faded into the next. Ladybug grabbed Chat Noir's hand and held it in her own. "It's us against the world." Chat Noir said. "As Always." She said as she looked at him. The memories faded to the next. "Hey, maybe if we kiss again, our memories would come back!" He said while spinning his baton. "Ugh, enough! Why don't you take a little cat nap?!" She said as she threw Chat Noir into a trash bin. Chat Noir peeked out from inside the trash bin, watching Ladybug take down Glaciator on her own. She threw away the picture of Ladybug and Chat Noir from André's ice cream stand. She then stomps her way to the trash bin where she threw Chat Noir in, which caused Chat Noir to panic a little as he closed the bin shut to hide. The trash bin tumbles as Ladybug kicked him over the rooftops and he eventually fell out the trash bin. Then the memory faded into the next. "M'lady, I didn't tell you because I was afraid of losing your trust!" Chat Noir said fighting by her side. "Well, I can't trust you anymore, can I?!" Ladybug yelled at him and Chat Noir dropped his staff as Techlonizer turned around. He grabbed Chat Noir's wrist and threw him away but Uncanny Valley appeared and shielded Ladybug. He cataclysmed her with an unprecedented force. Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Sparrow are shocked by the death of Uncanny Valley, while Techlonizer smiled. The memory faded into the next. "Please forgive me, my friend." Adrien said. "No!" Plagg gasped out. "I renounce you, Plagg." Adrien said as he took off his ring. "What?!" Ladybug yelled shocked. "I never wanna risk harming anyone ever again. Least of all you." He said as he set down the Cat Miraculous. "Wait!" She yelled before she gasps and closes her eyes. Adrien ran away in despair and misery. The memory faded into the next.