The Renovations

Soon, the renovations and preparation and designs for the fashion show were all completed. Emelié was discharged from the hospital with a clean bill of health. Everyone waited on the steps of the mansion as they pulled in. Adrien got out first and opened his mother's door. She smiled as she looked around at the area. "Marinette, is that a pool built into a fountain?!" Adrien asked her. "Yes, it comes with heating/cooling/sprinkler and cleaning features. Wait until you see the rest of the mansion." She said as the doors opened and the ballroom was revealed, the walls were painted a lime green with an emerald green accent. He saw his desktop photo hanging on the wall which had been repainted. "Marinette, this is beautiful." Emilié said looking at her. "You haven't seen anything yet, Madame. Follow me." She said as she showed them their new runway. "We transformed the atelier into a space just for the runway creating our own stage. We stripped the room, removed everything but don't worry, your painting and Adrien's photos are being displayed in the Dining Hall. We made a stage that stops halfway so we could fit four rows of seating which wrapped around the room." She said as she showed them around. They walked into the room. "The bench have very comfortable cushions that are attached to the room itself." Marinette said as she grabbed her tablet and used it to change the lighting and play music. "We can control the music and lighting from any of our devices." She said as she turned them off and led them out of the room. "Welcome to the music room." She said as she led her into a completely soundproof room with a grand piano, a bookshelf for sheet music, a small recording studio, guitars with stands, drum set, lighting system, microphones with stands, a well equipped sound system which Luka, Max and Nino had worked together to set up. "Wow! This is so awesome, Marinette!" Adrien said hugging her. "This is only the beginning." She said happily as she led them into the parlor. They installed bookshelves and filled with books, they installed a foosball table, a pool table, a T.V., a couch, two recliners, a long glass coffee table, and a few beanbag chairs. There was also a mini fridge as well. "A room for the enjoyment of our guests." She said smiling happily as she then led them into the dining room. "Then we have our dining room." She said as she showed them a small wooden table for only 10 people. It had a green tablecloth covering it and a large vase of white and green roses. They looked around and Adrien saw the painting of Emelié which hung on the wall, next to the top seat. It was surrounded by photos of them together and Adrien with his friends, then a few of Adrien's baby photos and then photos of just Adrien. "Wow, this is amazing and very impressive. Now I know why he picked you, Marinette." Emelié said impressed. "This is kinda my thing. I love making people happy so I thought it this arrangement of photos would be more homely. Now I know that you will enjoy one of my favorite places. The Secret Garden and the Observatory." She said as she led them over to the elevator. She pressed the button and they all stepped in. It took them down to the basement level. It stopped and the three of them stepped out. "Welcome to the Agreste Secret Garden. Where the Crypt was has been transformed into a beautiful garden with fruit tress, vegetables and beautiful flowers which are mostly edible. All those butterflies are now free but we still have a quite the collection of insects, birds, bees and butterflies here." She said as she looked at them. "As you can see we got rid of the cat walk and made it into one concrete/ dirt Floor. The dirt was for the garden and it even has its own irrigation system built in. We added concrete and a carpet for the Observatory." She said as she led them across the room. "Let's go over to the Observatory, which surprisingly enough is the largest room in the building with the high ceiling. We added a large telescopes that can see the stars digitally through this monitor. I also added a small lounge area for sleepovers." She said as she winked at Adrien who blushed. "What else is there?" Adrien asked, even more excited. "Your room, Emilié's room and Nathalie's room on the second floor. I cut Adrien's bedroom in half and created a third room. I kept Nathalie's room the same." She said as she led them into the elevator and hit the button for the second floor.