Mother

Unable to sleep, Marinette began going through the now deciphered book on the miraculous looking for a way to cure someone who used a broken miraculous. She found a way to fix a broken miraculous and how to cure someone from the side effects of using to many miraculouses at once but nothing on how to cure someone who was using a broken miraculous. "I guess that I am going to have to create my own solution on how to cure someone who used a broken miraculous. I will combine the potion on how to fix a miraculous and the side effect cure. Hopefully this will work." She said as she went around the room and collected the ingredients that she needed and began to create a human cure to fix the effects on the body caused by a broken miraculous. She documented each ingredient and how much she used until she had the right combination of ingredients. Most of the attempts landed in disaster. When the potion finally created a beacon of white light is when Marinette knew she had did it. "I did it!" She exclaimed happily as she looked down at the recipe that she had created. She placed the finished potion into multiple vials and stored them somewhere safe. She then cleaned up her messy workspace. "I can finally cure Adrien's mother." She said softly as she looked at the kwamis. "Good job, Marinette!" Tikki said as she looked at her holder. She remembered the photo of Emilié and Adrien on his computer home screen. She then remembered the Emilié that was in the preserved glass coffin. She was a beautiful thin and fair-skinned woman. She had a small nose, a pointy chin, thin lips, upturned green eyes, thin eyebrows, and blond hair which she keeps in a side ponytail. She wore a black blouse with a light pink jacket worn over it. On the coat, a brooch shaped like a flower with five petals with a pearl in the center can be seen. She also wore a light pink business pants and black high heel shoes.

Marinette grabbed the cure for his mother out of her bag. "The book didn't have anything on curing your mother so I created something that should using two different recipes combined into one using the same ingredients but different amounts. Anyways this should cure your mother." She said softly as she placed the vial into Adrien's hand and closed it. "I thought that you might want to be the one to wake up your mother." She said softly. "Thank you, Marinette." He said as he hugged her. Adrien Agreste spent the next morning at his mansion visiting his comatose mother. He was nervous about giving her the potion. "Hi, Mom, I don't even know if you can hear me but it's been five years since you disappeared but I finally found you." Adrien said softly as tears flowed down his face. "I miss you so much but Ladybug is working on a way to cure you." Adrien explained to her. "Kid, I am so sorry about your mother." Plagg said as he flew over and hugged his owner. "Ladybug is the Guardian of the Miraculous and I'm Chat Noir, I am the owner of the black cat miraculous. My kwami's name is Plagg and he is obsessed with camembert cheese. Father wanted both the Ladybug and Cat Miraculouses to make a wish that would reshape reality to bring you back to us. But if he did there would have been a terrible price to pay. Me and Ladybug couldn't let that happen." He explained as he cried as he looked at his mother. "I am in public school now, I have made the most amazing friends, Nino who is an amazing friend, he is a dj. Then there is Ayla, she is journalist who always speaks the truth. Nino and Ayla are dating and they speak their mind not matter what. Then there is Marinette, she is a fashion designer, you would have loved her, Mom. She reminds me of you alot, she is amazing, she is kind and means well. She is caring and inspires goodness in everyone that she meets. She always makes sure that everyone is happy. I even called her our everyday Ladybug. She made me a lucky charm bracelet and it works amazingly well. So for her birthday I made her one too. Adrien explained to her. "I love you, Mom and I miss you so much." He said crying as he looked at her. Marinette walked into the Agreste Mansion and joined Adrien. "Hey, Adrien. Did you give it to her yet?" She asked. "No, I'm too nervous. Could you do it for me, Marinette?" Adrien asked her. "Of course." She said as she took the vial from his hands and opened the glass coffin, setting the top aside. She then carefully fed the potion to Emelié and waited for any sign that it worked.