07 | Nicknames?

CUTEEEEEE (sorry i got distracted)

Ni-ki POV

I know what nicknames couples call each other but I just wanna tease Kyung-min y'know. I could tell that she was flustered so I dragged her to her bed and sat down beside her. I hummed asking her to give some nicknames. "B-baby?" She said as I slightly cringe. "Nah." (i dont wanna write paragraphs anymore so sorry, bold is kyung-min btw)

"B-babe?"

"It's fine i guess."

"Sweetie?"

"Nah sounds like a dog name."

"Honey?"

"Nah, that's Jay Hyung's girlfriend."

"EH WHAT?!"

"Well, he is practically in love with honey so yeah." I said shrugging.

"U-um can I call you Riki then?" There it was, the name I was waiting for. I always wanted her to call me Riki even though it's practically the same as Ni-ki. Y'know Riki makes me feel closer to her since that is my real name not my nickname.

"YES." I exclaimed.

"Ya'll okay or do you guys need mental help?" Kyung-min's little brother said peeking his head. "Get out wonnie." Kyung-min said glaring adorably. Aww, wait.. I just sounded like a simp-

Kyung-min POV

"Get out wonnie." I glared at Kyung-won. He went out shrugging. "YAH CLOSE THE DOOR!" I yelled as Riki covered my mouth. "Shh, stop yelling." He said whispering as I nodded. He let go of my mouth and went to lock the door. "W-why're you locking the door?" I asked flustered. 

He smirked at me while sitting beside me, "Privacy, love." I swear to god, I was dying. "Flustered ayy." He teased me as I smacked his hand. "Ouch, Minniee it hurts!" He let out as I open my mouth in disbelief. "Yah, don't call me Minnie, only family." I glared at him. I only let my family call me Minnie cuz of y'know their family love for me.

"But when I become your husband won't I be your family?" Riki asked wiggling his eyebrows. "Well, do you love me romantically or in a family way, Riki?" I teased as I got closer to his face. His ears were turning red. 

"R-romantically of course." He said looking away from me. "See, that means you absolutely CANNOT call me Minnie. Anything other than that." I said shrugging. He looked at me again and raised my chin with his fingers, "What about love?" I gulped. Before I knew it he kept getting closer and closer...

"YAH DON'T KISS YET YOU TOO. YOU BOTH JUST STARTED DATING!" Jooyeon making me push Riki away again. "W-we weren't k-kissing, how did you get in here?" I asked. " I got an extra key forgot??" Jooyeon said as I sighed. I dragged Riki downstairs and he said to me, "Love, what would've happen if your brother didn't enter the room?" 

I knew he was teasing me and since my mom was there, I just shut him up. "If you are still thinking of kissing me in front of my brothers and mom, consider your grave dug." He immediately zipped his mouth. Well, that's one way to keep him quiet. 

After dinner, I walked Riki out of the house. "U-um, Kyung-min?" He said as I hummed. "Are you free tomorrow?" He asked. "Yeah, why?" I said. "Do you maybe wanna go on a date? With me?" Riki said as his eyes practically twinkled tf. "Sure." 

"Wait, I don't have your number." Riki said making me take out my phone. We also followed each other on Instagram. I smiled looking at his number on my phone and he hugged me. "I love you so much Kyung-min." I was kinda shocked but hugged him back. "I love you too Riki." 

"YA'LL LOVEBIRDS STOP BEING LOVEY DOVEY AND GO HOME RIKI OR WHATEVER YOU NAME IS!" Jooyeon yelled. I said goodbye to Riki and entered the house. "M-Minnie, why do you have a creepy look on your face?-" 

I took my shoe and chased that idiot for 10 minutes. "HOW DARE YOU RUIN OUR MOMENT!" I yelled. "ITS NOT MY FAULT I'M SINGLE!" "THEN GET A GIRLFRIEND ALREADY." "WHAT IF I'M GAY?!" He yelled making me stop chasing him.

"You're gay?" I asked. "I-I don't know?" Jooyeon said that as I sighed. He got me this time, he said that just so I could stop chasing him. At this point Mom is so sick of us, I bet she is just covering Kyung-won's precious ears right now. I went to bed thinking of what I should wear tomorrow. Where is he bringing me anyway?

Helooo~ I wrote this yesterday but finished it off today cuz Idk why.. 

Anyways, thank you guys for reading, vote and comment. Love you guys, stay safe and healthy <3