21 | Epilogue

↑ Damn-

Timeskip 2 more years. (Ni-ki and Kyung-min are 24 years old)

3rd Person's POV

The twins kept running around the couple making them dizzy as hell. "Yah, calm down kiddos!" "Riki, you should also calm down." The twins looked at each other planning something evil. Suddenly, they both jumped and hugged Riki and Kyung-min's legs. "AHH" "Sheesh, get off. Please?" "NOO I WANT GUMMY BEAR!" "AND I WANT LOLLIPOP!" The twins yelled as they shook the couple's legs. "Fine." Kyung-min shaked her leg and yeeted the kid.

She went to the cupboard to get the candies but she couldn't reach. "Love, you should've called me." Riki backhugged her. "But you were taking care of the twins?" "Nah, they're not important, they're not even our children." "BUT THEY ARE MY BROTHER'S CHILDREN?!" "I still wonder how that immature man got kids.." "Shut up, and help me get the candies." But then, Riki decided to tease her a little.

"I won't get it. Unless," He then leaned closer to Kyung-min's ear, "You give me a kiss." Instead of getting a kiss, he got three smacks on his head. After he got the candies down, Kyung-min pulled his collar down. "Thank you, giraffe." She pecked her lips and left Riki there bewildered. "YAH I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA CALL ME SOME CUTE NAME BUT GIRAFFE?!" He chased her, well tried to. Kyung-min became way faster than Riki now.

The two gave the candies to the kids and they happily ran off to their room. "Geez, if this is how hard it is to take care of kids, I don't want any." Kyung-min sighed as she lay down on the couch. "Well, I think our kids will be cute." Riki winked making Kyung-min flustered as hell. "Yah don't say that... we're too young." "Yeah but maybe when we're older and after we get married." After that conversation, the silence and awkwardness was loud. 

Very loud indeed. "AUNTIE! JI-AE TOOK MY LOLLIPOP!" "NO UNCLE JIHWAN TOOK MY GUMMY BEAR FIRST!" "Calm down or I will take both of them." With that said, the twins sat down infront of Kyung-min and Riki quietly. "Just share them please." "NO" The twins yelled at the same time. "Ugh fine, let's go get some ice cream?" "YEAHH" The twins and Kyung-min yelled at the same time. "Love, you too?!" "Of course, now let's go 'giraffe'. " Kyung-min smirked as she dragged Riki.

As they arrived infront of the ice cream shop, the twins looked at the menu for a really long time. All of a sudden, Riki kissed Kyung-min. She was trying pull away but Riki held her closer. "Yah, they're kids here and you both are kissing? Tsk tsk, I know you guys are cute but stop." The elderly man said as he chuckled. "UNCLE I WANT STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE!" "I WANT CHOCOLATE!" "We'll have one strawberry cheesecake, one chocolate, one mint choco and Kyung-min what do you want?" Meanwhile, Kyung-min was thinking of a plan to embarrass him.

"Kiki, Minmin wants strawberry?" Kyung-min wrapped her arm around Riki's and gave him puppy eyes. She was disgusted by herself but Riki wasn't. "Omg, you're so cute!" Riki kept pinching and pecking Kyung-min cheeks making her sigh. "Sorry abou that, we'll have one of these ; strawberry cheesecake, chocolate, mint choco and strawberry. Again, I'm very sorry." "It's fine, he seems like a total simp for you." Kyung-min just smiled and nodded before yeeting Riki away from her.

As they ate their ice cream, Kyung-min suddenly turned to Riki and smiled. "W-what?" Riki got flustered. "Nothing, I just wanted to smile at you." She shrugged and went back to eating her ice cream. "Love, you have something on your lips." "Here? no? here? no?" She kept wiping her lips but Riki kept shaking his head. "Here." He kissed her lips and slightly licked the corner of her upper lip. And now, it was Kyung-min's turn to be the color of her ice cream.

"Wow, uncle and auntie are so in love." "I know right!" The kids were just watching from afar cuz the couple were too slow. 

Hello there. This is the end of Simp | Nishimura Riki. Thank you so much for reading. Thank you for your support, everytime I get notifications of votes or comments, it really makes my day better. I love you guys so much.

I will be publishing a new book soon. It's called Bakery Love, it's a Park Jongseong/ Jay book. It's mostly fluff, so whoever likes fluff would be very happy to read it. I'm currently in the 4th or 5th chapter. If any of you would like more of my love life updates, be sure to read that ;) Again, thank you so much. Have a great day/night!