19 | Home Alone with Kittens

Kyung-min's POV

"YAH LEE KYUNG-MIN WAKE UP" "Ugh, I'm up!" I got up to see my mother's face right in front of me. "Me and your dad are going somewhere, we sent Kyung-won with Jooyeon, and you are going to the Nishimura's place." "WHAT?!" "You heard me, now get up and take a shower." Mom left making me sigh. Wait, why am I sighing? I'm going to my boyfriend's house for god's sake. I washed up and went through my closet to see anything perfect to wear. 

I texted Riki and he immediately called me. "Good morning love~ You're coming over yayy!" "Wait, are your parents there?" "Huh what, no. My parents are in Japan remember?" "Ohh, okay then what should I wear?" "You'd look cute in anything honestly. But anyways, I GOT KITTENS!" "WHAT?!" "Yeah, last night I found a box of adorable kittens and decided to take them in with me. They're so cute!" "OMG I WANNA SEE, I'LL BE AS FAST AS I CAN OKAY BYEE LOVE YOUU!"

I saw that my mom packed most of my clothes already in the bag over my bed. Damn, she's excited, I'll be living with Riki for two days. Kyung-min will be living with Jooyeon and his band members. For some reason, we can't just stay at home, but whatever.

I put on the first outfit I saw cuz I can't wait to see the kittens! 

I went downstairs to see that my parents were all ready to go. "Quick!" "Chill Mom, what's the rush for?" "Nothing." My parents then dropped me off to Riki's house. "Okay then, don't annoy Mrs Nishimura, and love you bye!" They just left me there standing. What, I thought Riki said his mom is in Japan? I got startled by the scream of Riki behind me, "MY BELOVED MINMIN YOU'RE BACK!" "Riki, is your mom here?" "What no, ahh your parents said that right? Well... my mom might've lied to your mom."

"Wait, your mom knows my mom personally?" "Yeah, they're online besties, anyway c'mere, I lost about two days of cuddles or kisses so you won't be able to escape from me." Riki then dragged me to the house. He made me sit beside him while he stared at me. "Riki." "Yes." "I didn't eat breakfast, I'm hungry." "Then go cook, I can't cook." I looked at him in disbelief. This boy seriously wanted cuddles all day without even feeding my poor stomach? Hell nah.

I stomped to the kitchen to make sure that idiot heard me. I made myself toast and was cutting strawberries. Just then, a pair of arms hugged my waist. "Love, I'm sorry~" "Go away." "Nope, I'll disturb you~" ... He definitely did not lie. "RIKI GET OFF MY LEG YOU'RE LIKE OVER 6FT TALL?!" "I'll never get off unless you forgive me." "I forgive you, NOW GET OFF YOU'RE HEAVY!" He finally let go of me as I sighed. 

Then Riki did something that made me totally flabbergasted. HE MICROWAVED THE STRAWBERRIES?! "Riki, what are you doing..." "Y'know microwaving them makes them sweeter." "What-" I got cut off by Riki feeding a warm strawberry. "Hmm, this is kinda good." "See, now c'mere, let's watch something and cuddle." He dragged me again. Aish, what's with him today?

As I finished eating, I asked Riki, "Hey, where are the kittens though?" "Oh, they're still sleeping-" Riki stopped as we both heard a few meows from upstairs. "RIKI YOU LEFT THE KITTENS THERE ALONE?!" "U-uh no-" I rushed up the stairs to find a smol kitten meowing beside the staircase. "Aww, you're so cute! Did that idiot Riki do anything to you?" The kitten meowed again. 

I ignored Riki the whole time and focused only on the damn adorable kittens. I forgot I had a boyfriend until I heard a grunt from Riki's bedroom. "Hey, are you okay-" "Go away, go to the kittens." Riki sulked sitting on the bed making me giggle. "Aww, are you jealous of them?" "No, go away." "Did you bump your forehead on the door? Aish, you're so tall no wonder." I ignored what he said and went to him. He tried pushing me away but I pecked his forehead making him freeze.

"Aish, you should be careful next time-" I got cut off by Riki hugging the organs out of me. "Y-you kissed me?" ".... Yes?" "OMG YOU'RE SO CUTE C'MERE!" He pulled me to the bed. "YA STOP IT HAHAHAHA" He was tickling the shit out of me. "Nope, that's what you get for ignoring me." He tickled me even more before I stopped laughing and got up. "What's wrong?" "The kittens, WE LEFT THEM?" We both ran downstairs to just be flabbergasted.

"Jungwon? How, what, when, why-" "Sheesh calm down, the door was unlocked so I came." "Wait why did you come? It's not like Riki and you are friends-" "Stop, we're not friends. I came cuz you weren't answering your mom's phone calls. She's worried sick right now." "Oh ok, wait aren't you allergic to cats?" I asked as I saw one of the kittens climb onto Jungwon's lap. "Yeah but I can't handle this much. If they get real close to my face then I sneez- ACHOO!" "EW JUNGWON GO WASH YOUR HANDS GROSS"

Jungwon quickly got up and washed his hands. This boy for real... "Wait, how is a cat allergic to cats?" Riki said making Jungwon glare at him. "Ok I have to go now but, I'll bring them with me." "Huh?" "Don't worry, Heeseung and Sunghoon hyung are there but Jay hyung isn't there. No problemo, I go now bye bye Min!" Jungwon ran out of the door with the box of kittens in his arm. "Damn he loves those kittens." "Not more than how much I love you." "Riki, that made no sense." "Whatever my grammar is bad, shut up."

In the end, we spent two days cuddling, watching movies, eating and playing around in general. Yes, we did shower etc etc, but we overall had so much fun- "HEY YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY KISSES TODAY THO?!" Shit-

What's up people! I'm backkkk, okayyy saurr this book is ending in another chapter so i wanted to make a q&a. You can give me questions about myself, or even about the characters! I will answer them in the chapter after the last chapter! (ik that made no sense but whatever you get it)  You can either comment down the questions, or you can message me, I will also be posting an announcement which my followers will be able to see <3 

Thank you so much for reading, vote and comment down your questions, love you guys <3