17 | Valentine's Day

Kyung-min's POV

Today is  February 14th, also known as Valentine's day! I planned for this day all week, it's my first valentine's with a date after all. I asked Riki's friends about his favorite things. I found out that his favorite ice cream flavors are green tea and mint chocolate, His favorite snack is bungeoppang (붕어빵) / taiyaki (たい焼き), and that he likes dumplings. 

I woke up, got dressed and left for school. I'm not gonna ignore him or something like that, cuz the last time we tried to ignore each other, it did not go well. Instead, I'm gonna give him soo much affection that he'll finally get annoyed. Such an evil plan, I know right? (nope, stupid)

I skipped happily to Riki's locker, "Good morning Kiki!" I greeted as his face looked flustered, it worked. "K-Kiki?" He asked confusingly. "Yep, that's your new nickname now!" I smiled happily before Riki came closer to my face. "Oh is it now? How about your new nickname, Babe?" And there he goes making me beet red with his sly words. (idk about the name babe tho-)

"I-uh, I gotta go!" I ran away before exposing myself to Riki. Shit- this plan isn't so evil after all. Lunch came around and I sat beside Riki, his friends and Ichika. "Well, Ichika do you have a valentine??" I wiggled my eyebrows as everybody laughed. "Tsk, she's obviously taken, by yours truly." Shota said pulling Ichika to him as everybody laughed even harder.

After lunch me and Ichika went somewhere private to make sure the boys weren't eavesdropping on us. "So, what did you make for Shota?" "Well, he said that he loves sushi, so I made him a box of his favorite kinds. You?" "Hmm, I also made a box with Riki's favorites, I had another plan but it failed." I said sadly as Ichika cheered me up.

Riki's class teacher was absent so his class came into ours. "Since all of you are here, let's play a game shall we?" Mrs Baek said as we all nodded. "Let's all play Valentine's bingo!" She said as we all started 'booing'. Seriously? Bingo? Mrs Baek forced us to play and surprisingly, it didn't turn out so bad. Our class won and Riki's lost.

I asked Mrs if I could go to the bathroom, but I actually didn't have to go at all. I sneakily went to Riki's locker to put the gift box. I saw a few girls there trying to put letters and huge gifts into his locker. "Well, well, I see that the 'girlfriend' has come." Jiwoo said. "Tsk, get lost. Riki's taken." "Yeah, taken by me!" Jiwoo said as she was about to slap my face.

She got stopped by a wrist harshly grabbing hers. "R-Riki-" "It's Ni-ki to you. Get lost you bitches." "But she stole you from me-" "Stealing means taking someone else's belongings without permission. Last time I checked, I don't belong to you, I belong to Kyung-min." Riki said as he kissed my cheek. Jiwoo huffed and ran away with her stupid minions. "Thank you-"

Riki suddenly turned me around and kissed me on the lips.. WTF. "RIKI WE'RE IN SCHOOL?!" "So? I knew your plan all along, love." I jokingly sulked as I turned away. "Aww is my baby mad?" As Riki said that, I cringed. "Yah, don't say cringey stuff like that eww." Riki laughed as he grabbed my hand and interwined it with his. We then skipped school, yep. I knew ever since I started dating this idiot, my grades would definitely get worse :)

We both escaped to the rooftop as it wasn't locked. "Since I couldn't give you your gift because of those minions, here." I said handing the box in my hand to Riki. He carefully opened it making me chuckle, "Why are you so careful with it huh?" "You made it with your hard work, I don't wanna ruin it." I slightly blushed but... should I tell him I just bought the damn wrapped box and filled it with food?

Riki finally opened it and his eyes filled with joy and delight. "Thank you so much, my love." He said hugging me tightly before kissing me all over my face. "Okok, lemme go now!" "NOPE" He started tickling the hell outta me. Shit- I hate being so damn ticklish. (i can't relate-) We were interrupted by the yell of the principal. Yes, we got detention. But did we not have fun? Nope, we still had so much fun even in detention.

Valentine's day isn't about gifts, it's about showing your loved ones how much you love and care for them. Whether its showed by physical touch or words of affirmation, in the end, it's all your intention and your love.

Damn cringey-

HEY I'M BACKK (with some tmi ofc) 

sooo, 23rd of feb is my school's sport day, we start training tmr. AND MY CRUSH IS IN THE SAME HOUSE LETS GAUR. But. I am an introverted anti social stupid person, and also very weak and lazy. I 'tried' giving up on him bc this damn guy doesnt even know I exist, but I've never seen a man with so much dimension, it's the way he walks, the way he talks, the way me makes me feel inside, it's in his  smile, ok lemme stop now- nope, i wanna rant :)

okay so he has this cute eye smile, he always wears masks (like me) but his face ; very cute, his laugh and his smile is very cute and HIS HAIR OH MY GODDAMN i fr looked at him today and saw jungwon for a sec in his eyes. everyone called him mushroom hair, now he grew his hair and it looks damn-

so i got no valentine (its prohibited in islam but we just say it as a joke obv) but my bestie said we are valentines but.. SHE CHEATED ON ME WITH CHAN T-T (i mean who wouldnt.)

I'll actually stop now :) Vote and comment, I love you guys <3