15 | Double Date

Ni-ki POV

After Shota got Ichika's number, they legit started dating straight away. It seemed that Ichika had a crush on Shota ever since middle school. Which is weird cuz he was the weirdest, most chaotic numbskull ever alive then. He is still weird, chaotic and a stupid numbskull, but he is much better now. I'm really proud to say that Ichika and Kyung-min are close friends now. She finally made a friend *dramatically wiping my non existent tears* .

Me, Kyung-min, Shota and Ichika are going on a double date to the amusement park. Ichika reminded all of us to wear matching clothes cuz we're going to take many selfies, she said. We decided on a black and white theme. Mind you, we took two days to plan the whole outfit. By we, I mean mostly Ichika actually. Well, she is interested in fashion so, what can I say? She's damn good at it. ... Kyung-min is adorable when she smiles :)

Shota and Ichika's outfits :

Mine (Ni-ki) and Kyung-min's :

Kyung-min POV

I'm watching TV with Kyung-won while waiting for Riki, Shota and Ichika to come. What is taking them so long? I kept sighing and finally Jooyeon noticed. "Stop sighing will ya?" "What can I do? Ni-ki isn't here yet and I'm bored.." Jooyeon scoffed before flicking my forehead, "Wait a little longer, he might be already here by now." And just as he said that, the bell rang. I opened the door to see Shota shyly holding Ichika's hand while Riki looks at me with hopeful eyes. "MINMIN HELP THEY'RE TOO LOVEY DOVEY!" Riki jumped and hugged me tightly.

"YAH! YOU WERE BEING EVEN MORE LOVEY DOVEY WITH KYUNG-MIN!" Shota exclaimed. Welp, there seems to be an argument occuring while me, Ichika and Jooyeon are watching it. Kyung-won? Oh ho, this boy was staring at Ichika the entire time. I went to him secretly and whispered, "Stop staring at her you kid." "What? She's really pretty." Ichika turned around to see Kyung-won blushing. "Aww, you're so cute." She pinched his red cheeks.

"N-noona, y-you're pretty.." He let out making Ichika squeal. "THIS KID IS SO CUTE." "Ahem, did you forget that you have a more adorable boyfriend who loves you dearly?" Shota asked with sparkling eyes. "H-HUH?! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOONA?!" Kyung-won yelled. "Yep, she is all mine. Stay away you genius kiddo." Shota shooed him away as he and Ichika went to his car. Somehow, Shota actually has a driving license, suprising right? 

I entered Riki's car and we drove to the amusement park. When we arrived, we saw Ichika and Shota at the gift shop. We went over to them and I asked, "What are you guys looking at?" "Oh, Kyung-min! Look at these adorabe matching headbands!" Ichika said as I peeked at them. They're really cute actually! We both looked at each other and grinned thinking of the same thing. "Shota, Riki... here!" We both exclaimed as I put a Pompompurin headband on Ni-ki and she put a Cinnamoroll headband on Shota. I wore a My Melody one and Ichika wore a Kuromi headband. 

Me and Ichika chuckled looking at our respective boyfriends

Me and Ichika chuckled looking at our respective boyfriends. "YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE!" "NO YOU GUYS ARE CUTER!" And there we go, girlfriends vs boyfriends on calling each other cute. After paying for the headbands (Riki and Shota split the bill), we went on the roller coaster. Well, only me and Ichika cuz those two scaredy cats won't join us. At this point, we wonder who is dating who. After the roller coaster, everyone could clearly see that Ichika is daing Shota and I'm dating Riki. Shota was 'trying' to feed Ichika a churro, Riki was cooing at me eating a giant churro the whole time. I say 'trying' cuz Shota almost made Ichika covered with cinnamon and sugar.

Then, we went to the ball games, suprisingly, the two boys actually knew how to play this time. Riki won me a giant cat plushie cuz he said I look like a cat. Shota won Ichika a bunny plushie. We bought ice cream, I got chocolate with vanilla, Ichika got strawberry, Shota got watermelon and Riki got a mix of green tea and mint choco. I hate green tea, I have no idea how the hell he drinks it and even like the ice cream flavour..

After a long day, we wanted to go on the ferris wheel, but sadly, it broke down. We went to our respective homes with Shota sending Ichika home. Riki also sent me home cuz he insisted like crazy. I arrived at our doorstep and looked at him. "Hmm?" He hummed. I smiled and gave him a peck on his cheek. "Ahem, don't you think a kiss on the lips is better?" I tiptoed and gave him a peck but he pulled me closer. 

Riki pecked my forehead, "Good night, princess." "Good night.... love." I whispered the last part before slamming the door on his face. I look out the peekhole to see him frozen in place. I giggled and ran to my room. I took out my phone to see Riki's message. It read, "How dare you call me love, then slam the door on my face." I chuckled and left him on read to tease him. How exhausting to have a simp boyfriend, but I don't mind..

YO HELLO THERE PEOPLE! I just wanted to give tmi :)

oh and what Kyung-won said, is a reference to "jEoGiYo nOoNa HoKsHi NaMjAcHiNgU iSsEoYo"  

edit 17.05.2023 - guysss I'm sorry for deleting the tmi, its just that my classmates might find out I have wattpad 😭

Vote and comment, love you guyss <3