Breakup?!

"lets all play the which one is Hikaru game!" the twins yell, and I look up from my book, "so, can you tell which one of us is Hikaru?"

"well, its hard to say"

"your Identical" the girls exclaim.

"many ladies have tried to tell us apart, but so far, none have succeeded" I stand up.

"please, that's the dumbest game I've ever heard of." I say, now closing my book and Haruhi walks over.

"i have to agree" she adds, and they look at us.

"have you got a problem with it?"

"not at all" I say, "we just don't understand why you're so popular."

"apparently you two don't understand the merits of having twins as members as the host club, so listen up." they say, but instead, I watch tamaki. he's running around with a laptop, looking around. he looks in our direction, and then storms over to the twins.

"Hikaru, kaoru! when I gave you control of the schools website, I did so on one condition, that you take it seriously!" he yells, and they look at him.

"we take our job very seriously, in fact, last night we worked on it till dawn."

"is this what you worked to hard to create?!" he types something, and a video of Haruhi without a shirt pops up, and all of her fans swarm around it. I look over to Haruhi to see that her soul is currently leaving her.

"your imagining things," i hear the twins say, "its obvious that the photo's been altered" i walk over and grab the computer, typing in my name. a picture of me in a maids outfit pops up and i turn to the twins. "ok no more. no more pictures of us without permission you got that? just what do you take us for?"

"well, your our toys, of course. you see, in order to entertain one self in this otherwise boring life, one must find himself stimulating toys" Haruhi walks over, stealing the words from my mouth.

"we are not your toys ok?!"

"you want a toy?" a low voice from behind states, and we all turn around, "toys. toys, if you like toys than you should come visit my black magic club. we have opened a small gift shop that sells black magic items from across the globe. if you visit now ill even throw in a free curse doll, all you have to do is write the name of someone you hate on its back and they're sure to experience, misfortune." he says, and i step behind Haruhi.

"why is he talking to us through a crack in the door, and has that door always been there?" Haruhi asks, and Kyoya walks up.

"Nekozawa senpai doesn't really care for brightly lit places." tamaki comes up behind us with a low voice,

"don't get involved with that guy" i look at him, "if you do, you'll end up being cursed."

"um, do you have any basis for that?" i ask, and he slowly turns to me, "yes, it happened at the end of the last school year. on that faithful day, i accidently stepped on that guys cursed doll, Belzeneff. then, i went to take my exam and the who thing was written in some strange lettering! i looked around to the others for help and realized i knew none of them! i was all alone in another dimension!"

"did that really happen to you?" Haruhi asks.

"that only happened because you were so scared that you walked into the beginning Greek class and took their exam." Kyoya explained, looking annoyed. Tamaki tried to protest, but Kyoya had a reason for that too. i walk over to the twins. kaoru was holding a flashlight. "hey what ya doin?" i ask and they smirk.

"we wanna see how much Nekozawa will like this." Hikaru says, still smirking. i don't say anything and just watch as they shine it Nekozawa's face. he screams and runs back to his door, closing it behind him. tamaki is absolutely horrified.