Trouble

This is the re-written chapter of Big Promise, it starts off fairly similar but just bear with me, it'll get better hope you like this one better, i'm also cutting it in two cause of the length C: Enjoy!

So ya know how I fell on that boy Kaito? Well... I hurt my wings so now I cant fly... and now we're going to the club and i'm going to have to deal with it and do my best not to put any pressure on my wings. That will definitely be difficult considering Tamaki and the twins have a tendency of throwing themselves at us for hugs.. mainly Tamaki but you get the point.

"Homura, we're here, are you even listening?" Haruhi snaps me away from my thoughts and I realize we are at the host club's door. With a sigh I zip up my jacket and we open the door. Everyone's attention turns to us and Tamaki immediately rushes over to us and scolds us for being late, then questions us about where we were yesterday.

"we were somewhere" I reply slyly, earning a tear in Tamaki's eye.

"why can't you trust me with this simple information!? As your daddy I deserve to know, I was worried sick about you!"

"I wasn't feeling well, and Haruhi was helping me feel better. Also, how did you get my phone number?"

"well I just asked Kyoya." Tamaki smirked.

"oh I see, can I see your phone?" he gives me a questioning look before handing his phone over to me, I smirk and go through the contacts. Lets see... doppelganger #1... #2... Kyoya... My beloved daughter <3 ... i'm guessing this is me... Delete!

I smirk and hand him back his phone, he looks at it and he looks at it for a minute before shrieking, "How could you?! You deleted your contact from my phone!" I smile and nod, he goes to his little corner and I walk over to the twins.

"hey, about those notes..." I remind them and Hikaru pulls out his notebook and hands it to me.

"there you go, make sure to give them back" I nod and walk over to my table and sit down. I notice a new yet familiar face and jump.

"Kaito! H-hey, I didn't know you came to this school?"

"i could say the same to you, when I heard you're a host I just had to come check it out" he gives me a friendly smile and with that we strike up a friendly conversation.

A few days later...

I've been very edgy lately due to my lack of being able to fly, and after an agonizing few days my wings are finally healed! I'm so happy I wouldn't be surprised if I am glowing, the twins certainly seem to notice as we walk out of the class to the club.

"you seem pretty happy today Homura..." Hikaru says with a small smirk.

"just excited for the beach" I say with a chipper tone.

"speaking of which..." Kaoru says, his brother finishing the sentence.

"...we have some swimsuits for you two to choose from!" they open the door and the room is there are a ton of mannequins, each modeling a different swimsuit. The twins direct us over to a pink two piece swimsuit with ruffles on the top. "we have carefully selected this one for Haruhi to wear!"

"not that one!" Honey says, pulling over a mannequin with a dark blue one piece, "i think this one would look much better!" the twins 'tsk' at him, shaking their heads.

"you just don't get it" Kaoru says, "that one would just upset her!" they pick up Haruhi, and Hikaru gestures to her chest;

"you see, this uniform barely hides Haruhi's lack of feminine physique, that swimsuit would just make it worse, that's why-"