Sunday

"yay Sunday!" I say, walking into the kitchen. Haruhi is already there making toast. i walk over to my moms picture and put two roses next to it as a memorial offering. one red, and one white, to represent me and Haruhi. my dad walks in and rubs my head as he walks by. i glare at his back as he walks over to Haruhi, who has a plate of toast waiting for him.

"hey Haruhi" i say, walking over, "where's mine?" she gives me a look.

"you can make it yourself." and with that, she sits at the table and eats her toast. i put my bread in the toaster with a sigh. "so girls, i got these tickets..." dad says, holding three tickets up. "if you want to go?" i look at him.

"is it like...to a movie?"

"yeah, its supposed to be about a little girl who loses all her family to war, and thinks shes alone in the world. then, she meets this boy who changes everything-" i cut him off.

"sorry, but ill have to pass, i left one of my books at school. i was planning on picking it up, and then going to the supermarket. *ding* TOAST!" i run over to the toaster and start with the butter. he has a sad look on his face. Haruhi offers to go with him and he lights up. "really!?" she nods, and he start running to his room. "ill go get ready!"

"i thought you didn't care for movies, Haruhi" i say, now eating my toast.

"i don't really, but did you see his face when you said that?" she gives me a look.

"hey! its not my fault!" i say, returning her look. she rolls her eyes playfully and i walk out, stopping at the doorway. "im gonna go get my book now, any requests from the supermarket?" she hands me a small list, and then i leave.

ouran academy...

i walk around, visiting my classes. i cant believe i still haven't found it yet. maybe i left it in the club room. i walk into the club room to see that Kyoya is here as well. he looks at me. "oh, hey Homura. what are you doing here on a Sunday?"

"i was about to ask you the same thing" i say. i look around to see if i can spot the book, but don't see it.

"i was just talking to the school chairman about our next day off." he states. i look back at him. "what about you"

"just trying to find a book i left here" i walk over to the couch.

"actually i saw the twins here earlier, they said they had a book of yours that they wanted to put on your desk so you could get it Monday."

"oh is that so huh? i guess ill have to thank them and get it now. thanks for telling me" i say, opening the door to leave, he doesn't say anything so I continue down the hall. im so glad they found It before someone else did. for a minute I thought someone took it. I walk into the classroom, to see the book on my desk. I pick it up, but there is a note on the front.

"we noticed you left your book in the club room,

so we decided to drop it off here for you (we kinda forgot where you live)

from: Hikaru and kaoru"

"they're so weird" I think aloud. I decide to write them a note back, it sounds kinda cool. I flip the sticky note over and pull out a pencil.

"thanks for dropping off my book for me! ^-^

Homura

I stick it to Hikaru's desk and then leave. as I walk to the supermarket, I take a look at the list Haruhi gave me. lets see; rice, milk, chrysanthemum?! gross! why would we need chrysanthemum?! I bump into something and fall, breaking my thoughts. "hey watch where your g-" I hear someone start to say. i look up to see the twins looking at me.