Chapter 7

Days turned into weeks.

Weeks turned into Months.

That's how long Nathaniel and Marc had been working together, resulting in creating the most famous Ladybug and Cat Noir comics ever. As the 4 month anniversary of their team up came to light, Nathaniel took into further consideration of his classmates and how they acted.

Marinette was no longer drooling over Adrien, while the latter had come out to say that he was in a relationship with another but didnt want to say who, as to protect not only himself but his partner. Chloé had become less of a stuck up princess and was actually being nice to everyone. Everyone but Lila. Apparently Chloé was sick of Lila's bullshittery too.

On that note, Lila was being even more of a hinderince than normal. She was acting extremely flirty with Adrien, even though he had told her countless times that he was already in a relationship. But did that stop her? Fuck no. But that wasnt what got Nathaniel fuming for the 10th time that day. No. The class was hanging out in the park after school when Lila had once again gate-crashed and, this time, was flirting with Marc, whom had been invited to hang with the class, considering Nathaniel and the latter's deep friendship.

Nathaniel gritted his teeth as he saw Lila playing with Marc's hair and rubbing her flat tits against Marc's chest. It made Nathan sick to the stomach. As he watched, his anger began to boil. It boiled so much that he ended up snapping his pen in half; causing the black ink to spray all over his shirt, drawing and a little on his face.

"Woah...!" Alix gapsed with a chuckle. "Someone's jealous~!"

"Here, Nathaniel." Adrien handed him a napkin and a bottle of watter to clean himself up with.

"Thanks, Adrien." Nathaniel replied as he took the items, but settled them on the picnic blanket as he took off his jacket.

"What's got you so upset?" Alya asked.

"Lila..." Nathaniel replied as he wiped down his shirt. Both his shirt and jacket are gonna have to be soaked tonight in hopes of getting the ink stains out.

"What's so bad about her?"

"What's so bad?!" Nathaniel shot his head up. "Can't you see she's making Marc uncomfortable?!" Nathan threw out the hand holding the napkin as he spoke, to emphasise his point. "But Marc is too sweet and kind to say anything as he doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings...!"

"Yep. You're jealous."

"J-JealOUS?! Me?! No! I just don't want Lila thinking she owns whoever she fucking flirts with. She already lies as good as she breathes. I just dont want Marc to feel uncomfortable."

"You just want him all to yourself, dont you? And Lila isn't a lier" Nino pressed.

"Yes She IS! And can you just fucking drop it?!" Nathaniel threw down the dirty, ink stained napkin to the ground. "Marc is too fucking hot, adorable, sweet, generous and gorgeous to be with a lying ass, motherfucker like Lila. And if it means having Marc all to myself then so fucking be it."

"You're giving off Yandere vibes, there, Nate." Max jumped in, adjusting his glasses.

"And what if I am, Max?!" Nathaniel turned his head so fast, his fringe uncovered his eye for a split moment. "Cause maybe if I kill Lila, then she will finally learn to keep her tits away from someone who's clearly not interested."

Two figures wandered over to the group with Lila and Marc. As soon as they reached them, Marc immediately dropped by Nathaniel's side and sat so close to him, he almost sat on his lap. This; Nathaniel had no problem with.

"Hey, Kagami! Luka!" Alya smiled. "What brings you here?"

"Marinette invited me." Kagami said with a smile. This one wasn't strianed nor fake. This was an actual sweet and genuine one.

"And I came to see some one." Luka replied as he made his way over to Adrien. He stood behind the blonde, placed his hands on the latter's shoulders and Adrien tilted his head back with a smile. Luka then placed a peck on Adrien's lips.

"Wait, wait, WAIT!" Alya exclaimed. "Adrien is Dating Luka?!"

"Marinette?" Alix began, a teasing tone edging into their words. "How do you feel knowing you crush is dating you ex...?!"

"Well..." Marinette began. "I actually have no problem with it. Because 1. Adrien is happy and 2. my ex isn't dating my crush."

"What do you mean, Mari?" Myléne questioned.

"Because I'm dating my crush." Marinette then leans over and places a kiss on Kagami's right cheek, earning a few suprised expressions. "And plus; Adrien is dating my ex and I'm dating his. Win Win."

Nathaniel grabbed a new pen and began a new sketch as the group burst out laughing. Lila joined in with a fake one to make it seem like she wasn't fuming over the fact that Adrien was already with someone. And a cute boy at that. She may or may not have the hots for Adrien, now Marc and maybe now this Luka boy. If she couldn't have them, then no one could.

"Hey, Marc~?" Lila purred once the laughter died down. The latter looked up from his book at his name. Lila continued. "Wanna hang out later? Just the two of us~?"

"N-no th-thanks, L-Lila." Marc stammered. Nathaniel looked over Marc's shoulder to see his hand twitching and his pencil creating sudden jagged lines over the half-filled written page. Nathaniel was the only one allowed to look in Marc's book. "I'm already hanging out with Nathaniel."

"And he's not fucking interested, Lila." Nathaniel spat as he turned to frown at her.

"You really need to ease off on the F-bombs, Nath." Ivan said flatly, maybe with a hint of annoyance.

"And besides!" Lila continued. "It's not like you're dating him. You're single, right Marc~?"

"Y-yeah I-I'm single..."

Nathaniel was fuming. He gritted his teeth, stood up and stormed off. He needed to cool down but that was going to happen while Lila was nearby. Gripping the pencil in his grip, causing his knuckles to turn white, he went to a bench and sat down.

"Stupid fucking Lila. Can't take a fucking hint. 'EaSe OfF oN ThE F-bOmBs, NaTh!' Fuck them. Fuck Lila. FUCK ALL OF THIS SHIT-!"

His anger suddenly disappeared and a voice echoed in his head.

'Evillustrator... I am Shadowmoth. You've been frowned upon for defending another that didn't have the confidence to do so themself. So, I'm returning your powers, but all I ask is for Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculouses.'

"Don't worry, Shadowmoth. You'll have their jewels. And those of any superhero they recruit. I won't let you down..."

He was then covered in dark purple, almost black bubble. Once they cleared, he was since again his villainous alter-ego. He'd keep his promise to get those miraculouses for Shadowmoth but first? He had a bit E to pick with Lila...