Chapter 19

The year was nearly at its end. Its been 2 months since Nathaniel died. Marc had gone ahead and published their final comic book, that had been finished before his lover's death, with a small alteration. On the very first page, was a dedication/memorial message that read 'In loving Memory of Nathaniel.' and on the very last page, was a small paragraph with suicide prevention and help line links and numbers.

It was the last comic book that would ever leave the art room, as Marc wouldn't continue them nor would he replace his boyfriend. Instead he went back to how it was before meeting Nathan; writting in his journal under the stairs. The inspiration of his stories, were no longer just about Ladybug and Cat Noir. This time it was about the entire team or just about Nathaniel.

As he wrote, tears dropped onto the page to signal his upset. He sniffed but he wasnt hurt nor upset in that way. Whenever he, or even the others, thought or talked about the ginger-red head, it was never in agony or pain, it was in remembrance and celebrating the life he had instead.

They had gone to his funeral, but afterwards, the all went to the not-so-secret secret spot Nate had outta town and hung around there till it was too dark for civilians to wander but the perfect cover for them all to transform and jump from rooftop to rooftop. They always stopped by the Eiffel Tower, regardless of the horrible fate that had been formed at its base. It was lit, yes, but now it was lit in the colours of remeberance; Aqua and Purple. The colours for suicide awareness. The lights had flown over Marc's face that night as his heart panged with pain and loss.

Marc stood up, as the bell went and headed to class. Nathaniel would be proud of him. He had managed to keep his Tourettes under control and didn't have as many Tic Attacks as he did before. The reason for his attacks was stress, judgment, etc. After Nate died, his attacks got worse due to the hole that was left in his heart. It got so bad that he went to school the next day with bruises around his neck like someone tried to choke him when really, it was one of his worse/scarier tics. Now all you would see would be a slight jolt of the head, a twitch of his nose or a sound come from his mouth. Only small tics.

Marc sat at his desk and tried to concentrate on Miss Bustier but failed and instead let his mind wander. He was writing a new book. A book dedicated to Nathaniel. A story about what it's like to love someone with Borderline Personality Disorder and the ups and downs of any relationship. His friends and teachers and Nate's family were more than grateful to be part of the story.

Marc didn't want it to be a biography but he wanted it to reflect Nathaniel's life and Marc's own. There were things that he wouldn't know, like what it was like in the ginger-red head's mind or why he decided to off himself but there were things that Marc could easily record; Such as the emotional rollercoaster he himself went on since the whole collaboration began.

The raven haired male would miss the other boy, no doubt, but he had things that reminded him of the other. Nicolas, Nate's older brother, had found a box labelled; for the class, and inside were things with sticker labels with the respective person's name on it.

Marc had gotten the hoodie he always seemed to steal and wear whenever he went to Nate's house, but now he was to scared to wear it, thinking that is he did, after one wash, Nate's sent and the value of the precious hoodie.

"Hey, Marc...!" came Marinette's cheerful voice. Everyone had started to go back to their iconic personalities and demeanors after a month. "Watcha doing?" she questioned as she looked at what the latter was writing, even though she couldn't quite read it.

"Writing down some notes for a novel I'm gonna write..." Marc replied, looking up at the girl.

"What kinda novel?" Rose asked, as her interest, as well as everyone else's, was peaked.

"A book about what its like to love someone with BPD. A story about me and Nathaniel..."

"That is so sweet." Adrien added. "What are you gonna call it?"

"I dont know at this point. Its still a work in progress."

"Well I think you've already got heaps of people that will be buying the book."

"Thanks everyone."

The bell sounded and the group departed the school, only to meet Kagami and Luka outside. Marinette ran over and wrapped her girl friend in a hug. Adrien had Luka's arm slung over his shoulder while the taller male placed a kiss on his cheek, causing the blonde's cheeks to fleck with pink. The groul headed to the park, nearby, while Marinette and Kagami ducked into the bakery, only to return with boxes of Macaroons. The group the enjoyed their afternoon.

---
Marc looked through his wardrobe for a comfortabler jumper as the weather was getting colder, as Orikko and Ziggy played. He threw his cropped jacket to the end of his bed when his eyes caught sight of the gifted jumper from Nicolas on behalf of Nate. Gingerly picking it up, he held it up to his face and gave it a sniff. It was sweet, like the cologne the boy always wore. Burying his face in it once more, tears pricked at his eyes. Pulling away and whipping his eyes in the back of his hand, he slipped the red hoodie over his head. It was warm. It was soft and well worn.

Sitting at his desk, he began the write on his laptop for the first chapter as the Kwamis sat ontop of the laptop. A name was still undecided but he didnt care. He could call it 'Un-named' for all he cared, aslong as he was able to share his and Nathaniel's story. Hours passed and his head started to dip with tiredness. half an hour later, he was asleep at his desk and the Kwamis were hiding in a small cubby; asleep. His mama came in and saved his work and shut down his laptop, closed the curtains, placed a kiss on his forehead and walked out; closing the door behind her.

Fortunately, she wasnt around to see the purple blanket, that was always at the end of Marc's bed, lift up and drap over the boy's shoulders. Nor did she see her son smile and blush like someone had given him a hug and a kiss like a lover would do.

If you managed to find a way to pry a piece of paper out from under Marc's arms, youd see that he fid eventually find a title for this work. And you'd be surprised at the title name.

Marc's story reflects the struggles. The bonding. The difficulties of loving someone with BPD. The journey of being partners and creating comics. The name of the story?

The Art Of Love
By Marc Anciel

I hope you enjoyed this emotional rollercoaster of a story.

It was extremely fun to write so I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Goodbye for now my dear friends!

LordOfMultifandoms signing off!
    Xxx