Prologue

"KILLUAAAAAA" Illumi was shouting down the hallway as he half walked, and half marched to Killua's room. Once Killua heard this he quickly got in bed and pretended to be asleep because he didn't want to deal with Illumi's bullshit again. He heard the door crack open and almost made a pretend snore but then thought better of it because he didn't want to be found out.

"Kil, I know your awake" Illumi smiled mischievously

"Alright fine" Killua rolled his eyes after sitting up "What do you want?"

"I have a job from you. Some kid. He actually hasn't done anything wrong, but mother wants to test your loyalty to this family" Illumi spoke as if he was slightly amused by the situation. Something that didn't happen often, and it made Killua feel uneasy.

"Ok gimme the file" Illumi tossed it over to him and Killua opened it and examined the contents. "When's the deadline?" Killua already knew he would be able to do this easily, but he wanted to wait for the last moment to piss his mother off.

"You have until next week on Sunday at 7:00 pm" Illumi made it up on the spot because their mother hadn't said anything.

"Ok" Killua was about to go back to watching TV but realized that Illumi was still standing in the doorway. "Get the fuck out you bitch" Killua demanded and he watched his brother leave with the same amused grin.

"This is going to be fun" Killua whispered to himself with a smirk on his face.

He couldn't have been more wrong...

_________