Airport

"No es necesario. She's here with me."

My hands did not quit holding Leo while walking around the airport. It was a Saturday, which was not the best day to go. Because, despite the fact that we selected a specific path that people couldn't easily access for security and convenience reasons, they might suddenly pass from anyplace to try to get to Leo. Someone even came up behind me and grabbed Leo's arm while attempting to point his camera.

I was taken aback by it, and after being pushed away from Leo, it hit the railing beside me. My hand was reaching for my brother's, but this stranger kept asking for a selfie with him. They eventually succeeded, though it wasn't long before security arrived and physically removed him from Leo and me.

This was my first time rubbing in a public place. Normally, I could stroll anywhere without having to go through such hard procedures. But evidently, as long as Leo was with me, I had to be surrounded by bodyguards - which looked a lot more exhausting than I expected. Besides me having to try to speed up my steps, I also had to endure the pain in my ears from the excited screams of the fans who were chasing us like crazy.

When I boarded the plane, I let out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding. In the same way, I shielded myself from paparazzi with a heavy jacket and large dark sunglasses. When I looked in the mirror I had brought with me, I scoffed because my hair was untidy and had a few strands sticking to my face from sweating earlier. Luckily, I didn't spend any time putting on makeup on a last-minute departure from the house, because that would have made me look more worse than I actually did.

I was going to buckle up and sit down when I noticed Leo standing up and taking the phone with him. Leaving his chair in his cap and leather jacket.

"Are you going somewhere?" I brought into question, worry spilling across my face. We, or rather, I, had just had the worst airport experience, and I didn't want to be left here alone with a few bodyguards behind me. Because I wasn't sure if their glare was intended to scare people away, but it worked for me as well. And I was terrified of them.

When I asked that, Leo's face changed from delighted to talk to someone on the phone to nervous. Even when he tried to hide it, I could see it plain as day.

"No one. This is my manager. I need inform him as soon as I board the jet." He spoke hastily. "You can go to sleep now, and I'll be right back."

I didn't press him any further; I just nodded. Leo was correct. I'm exhausted. My body ached in a number of ways, and I was desperate to get to a spa. Even with everything else in that line, including manicures and pedicures. It had been a while since I considered getting a complete makeover. I should probably colour my hair. I had been putting off doing it because Mama didn't like it for a very long time. I was perfect just the way I am, she stated, and judges adore originality and honesty. Every time I asked her to let me do it, those words seemed to lead nowhere.

I was considering doing it, though, since that I wouldn't be dealing with beauty pageants and their restrictions any time soon. In addition, Mamá was not around. Nobody else could tell me on what to do or not do the first time. This was a fantastic opportunity, then, wasn't it?

I snatched up my pink headset and began playing whatever music that was on my playlist. Something calm and easy helped me gradually get rid of the exhaustion that seemed like it was piling up like zenga. I uploaded a photo of myself that was previously shot after opening my Instagram. A picture of me facing away from the camera, with a bun in my hair.

I submitted the picture three minutes ago, and it already had 300 likes and over 50 comments that I wouldn't bother to respond to. Because I was aware that the most of them were perverts and strangers who would try to spoil my day if I saw them one by one. I didn't use Instagram or other applications often. Though I did play it sometimes because I thought it was fun and something that was popular with many teenagers.