Part 16 : The Unavoidable Koishi~

~Warning!!! The following scene may include running, sexual tension, more running, questionable acts, confuse screaming, going to the store to buy milk and even more running~

~PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION~

............

October 4th 20XX - Early Evening

Location : Magic Forest - Somewhere

(Y/N) POV

.................

(Y/N) : " *yawn~* Now that was a great nap. After such a long time as well."

Yep who would of thought that sleeping on someone's lap, can feel so relaxing and refreshing.

Junko : " Mmm~? Oh my little (Y/N) are you awake already?"

(Y/N) : " O-Oh Miss Junko! U-Uh thank you again for letting me sleep on your lap. I really appreciate it."

She began to rub my head with a small smile appearing on her face.

Junko : " A pleasure my dear boy. It is a mother's job to look after her own son, isn't that right~"

Oh yeah...... I completely forgot about you still being crazy and whatever. Might as well go with the flow in this scenario.

(Y/N) : " Yeah right??? Excuse me for a second."

Getting up from her lap and placing my helmet back on. I couldn't help but realize to myself, that I experienced large amounts of trauma and death in just one day.

I must have balls of steel or something in order to survive for this long, because seriously there were so many death traps. Like bruh....

Junko : " My goodness little (Y/N)~ Already up and about, your such an energetic child~"

Junko : " And your knightly outfit makes you a hundred times cuter! I'm so happy you're my son~!"

(Y/N) : "........"

But I'm not your son though. You are just some crazy lady who is kinda holding me hostage.

Then again it's better than nothing, because I mean Gensokyo has become a lunatic land. Besides meeting Miss Junko is honestly the best I had so far here.

(Y/N) : " I appreciate the compliment Miss Junko, but I was wondering if you could-"

*stomach growls*

(Y/N) : ".............. O-Oh I guess my stomach is telling me I'm hungry."

Heh the only time I ate something was back in Eientei and the curse of my fast metabolism is kicking in.

Surprisingly I also didn't have to use the bathroom at all today. I must be because of all the running I think?

Meh just go with it, I always had trouble learning about the human anatomy anyways.

Junko : " My poor baby~! You must be starving to death! Don't worry mama Junko will bring you something delicious!"

Junko : " All you have to do is wait here for me to come back. I wouldn't want my baby boy to get hurt or lost now~"

(Y/N) : " Sure I can do that Miss Junko. I'll wait right here for you then."

And I think I'm going to be sticking with you for now on, in order to survive in this crappy world.

Junko : " Ah! My child is so responsible! It will only take a couple of minutes and remember don't talk to strangers."

Junko : " Mama Junko loves you~"