Part 22 : Love At First Sight~

October 4th 20XX - 4 Hours till midnight

Location : Bamboo Forest of the Lost - Somewhere

Koakuma POV

...............

Koakuma : " Haah~ Haah~.... Too think that little cunt could do so much damage to my body, but thank God my regeneration is kicking in.... I can finally walk now......"

Koakuma : " However the state I'm in currently isn't at it's best, for now I should avoid fights with the locals around here

Koakuma : " However the state I'm in currently isn't at it's best, for now I should avoid fights with the locals around here. As soon as my body is healed..... I'll l use all of my strength to save (Y/N)-kun~♡"

How terrible of me! I'm such a useless lover I can't go and rescue my beloved prince right away, but no some fucking whores had to ruin everything I've ever planned.

I'm still questioning why those damn incest retards from the moon managed to hire that brat into their cause!? If she was my ally, we could've turned Gensokyo into a land of freaks right about now!

*sigh~* Well it doesn't matter anymore since those lunarians wanted me dead so badly, their entire operation looks like it's about to fail from the start....... Serves them right.....

Koakuma : " They thought I could be thrown away that easily? This place stinks, I absolutely hate these fucking people."

Koakuma : " But look on the bright side. (Y/N)-kun is the only thing keeping you sane in this world and he's currently waiting for you in Eientei."

Koakuma : " All I have to do is arrive there before-"

??? : " Ah~! Another delicious piece of meat just for m- Wait a moment....
You're that devil that works at that Scarlet Mansion place!"

...... I recognize that detestable voice from a certain cannibal yokai. The same yokai that uses the darkness to her advantage, but is completely brain dead half of the time.

Righ in front of my current path is the Yokai of Darkness Rumia..... and it seems she has some company joining her rampage.

............