1 - ❝THE PLANE❞

"𝕆𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕖. 𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕" - ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 ; 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕖

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

THE REST OF THE GOODBYES HAD BEEN MODERATELY NORMAL.

zenitsu cried and begged for you to stay. you punched him in the face.

inosuke didn't even know what paris was and tanjiro wished you safe travels.

you had deliberately left genya's goodbye until last, knowing he would try and get you to stay.

hence why you waited until the very last day to say goodbye.

you still had five hours until you had to be at this 'airport' so plenty of time to say your proper goodbyes to genya and sanemi.

you silently make your way to gyomei's mansion, your footsteps making no noise despite walking on gravel.

you wore dark coloured, baggy shorts which fluttered slightly with the soft breeze, your mid-sleeved dark coloured top which read 'destroy' on the back hugged your skin warmly, the two strips of yellow flower patterned fabric which went from your belt, over your breasts and around your neck swayed slightly with the wind. you wear knee-length white socks with golden lining, paired with golden sandals.

 you wear knee-length white socks with golden lining, paired with golden sandals

(loved this sm)

your white hair was in a high, thick bubble ponytail with your two side bits of fringe sticking out. (just like the photo. sorry if your hairs not long enough i just love this. you can imagine it differently)

around each wrist and as the hair ties for your hair were red bead bracelets which gyomei had gifted both you and genya on your birthdays, which were surprisingly the same day, despite being nearly two years apart.