𝟭𝟴 - ❝𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘❞

for this chapter ;

'this' is japanese

'this' is french

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

THE BRIGHT, ALMOST BLINDING SUN GLEAMED DOWN ON YOUR CLOSED EYES.

wincing and squeezing them shut tighter, you go to raise your arm only to stiffen as pain shot through your whole body.

the fuck..?

wincing slightly as the bright light, you slowly peel open your eyes, looking around.

you were in a very familiar room.

your eyes widen.

sitting on two chairs were your elder brothers, both sleeping.

huh? i'm in the butterfly estate??

you go to speak, but your throat ached terribly.

you scrunch your face up, croaking out, "sanemi-nii-san? genya-nii-san?"

your voice was terribly quiet but the two boys snapped awake in an instant.

"[NAME]!" genya shouts, tears pooling in his eyes as he drops to your bedside, sanemi looking down at you with wide eyes.

you smile slightly, "wha.. what the fuck happened?"

sanemi smirks, "you beat uppermoon two. you killed him"

your eyes widen in remembrance.

"right. how long was i out?" you murmur.

"nearly a month" genya frowns, you frown back.

"what about paris? how did i get back?"

"the corps were alerted of your battle and there was a whole rescue team to bring you back. but demons have stopped showing up all together. nezuko kamado has conquered the sun, uppermoon four and five are dead"

your eyes widen.

"are you serious??"

the two nod.

"oyakata-sama assumes kibutsuji has stopped attacking and is preparing for something big. us hashira have been training the lower ranked slayers for about a week now, once you're healed enough, you will be joining i believe" sanemi says in an unnaturally gentle voice.