3 - ❝𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟❞

"ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴠᴇ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀꜱᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ?" - ᴛᴠ ; ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪꜱʜ

a/n ; didn't want this to be another filler chapter, so it'll be pretty long. aka 3762 words long. but i'm just now realizing that's really not that long. compared to some other chapters i see authors write. i read one that was 10 000 words just today. crazy fr

also for now;

this is japanese

this is french

and in the previous chapters, pretend sebastian was speaking japanese.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOUR LAST DAY BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED WAS SPENT WITH SEBASTIAN.

he had dragged you out of your room with a cheerful smile, dragging you into the kitchen to bake with him.

you acted annoyed with the whole ordeal, but truth be told, it was kind of nice to have someone happy to spend time with you and want to spend time with you.

and for sebastian, he was happy to have someone in his house again. after what happened, he had been so lonely it was almost overbearing. but having some company would certainly prove helpful.

all in the same day, you had baked a cake, two batches of cookies and cupcakes and a batch of brownies. well, i mean it wasn't all that shocking considering the man did have five ovens.

and though you would never admit it, you had a bit of fun, being caught smiling ever so often, to which sebastian would just smirk and say something along the lines of 'hah! i knew you liked it here'

once all that was done, sebastian had ordered dinner from a food place down the street.

he said it was called 'pizza'.

it was some weird round bread with sauce, cheese and some kind of meat on top. it was really odd, but rather yummy. you had never seen anything like it back home, so it was a new, but welcome dinner.

heading back to your room, you were stuffed.

after dinner, sebastian had insisted you try every single on of the food items you had baked. god, were they delicious, but it was a lot.

you enter your dimly lit room, grabbing the sage green watering can that was sitting on a shelf, already filled with water, you lightly spray some plants, and close to drench others.