𝟭𝟱 - ❝𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦❞

a/n ;  don't mind my sudden spark to write pretty

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOUR TIME IN PARIS WAS GOD-AWFULLY BORING.

nothing interesting was happening, at all.

sure, there were a few demons around, but none of them were strong enough to give you a challenge.

god you longed for the thrill of battle.class

you craved the spark the pressure and friction of battle brought you.

your life had been utterly dull in paris, i mean, the other week the whole city got flooded, but was that really all that great considering it had been resolved?

you were growing ansty, paying zero attention in classes,  even less than previous. you had taken to training every moment you could, it was the only way to relatively let out your anger.

but there was a feeling growing inside you, swelling in the midst of your stomach, wailing painfully.

the feeling that something was coming.

something dangerous was coming soon and you could feel it all throughout your being.

but you didn't know when, or, in fact, where.

would it occur back in japan with the corps, or would disaster strike in the midst of paris?

but there was something gnawing at you, telling you that something was bound to happen, and your brain was itching that it would happen in paris.

you sigh out, massaging your forehead with an aggravated groan.

cracking your knuckles, you peer out the window, watching with pale purple eyes as the brightness of the sky fades into the deepening orange of dusk.

a small grin cracks on your face, that meant you could go out and slay some demons again.

sure, likely none would fulfill your lust for battle, but fighting enough should satiate it for a small while.

you sit by your window, waiting for the darkness of the sky to take over the hazes of orange and yellow.

and soon, the stars twinkled in the far sky, summoning you to their midsts.

snatching up your pure white katana, you swing open your window, the cool breeze sending a shiver up your spine, goosebumps overtaking your [skin colour] skin.

a smirk playing on your lips, you grip the top of the window sill before swinging yourself into the cold exterior.

landing on a building with a rolly-polly, you take in a deep breath of the chill night air.