𝟳 - ❝𝗨𝗚𝗟𝗬 𝗞𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"CHLOE IS RUNNING FOR THE CLASS REPRESENTATIVE POSITION AND SABRINA WILL BE HER DEPUTY. DO WE HAVE ANY OTHER CANDIDATES"

you lean back in your chair with crossed arms.

kim puts his hand up but both chloe and sabrina shoot him a mean glare. he seemed intimidated but you thought they looked more like rats when you don't give them food. or kamado when he lies.

"yes, kim?" miss bustier smiles.

"uh, nothing.."he sulks slightly.

everyone turns to the door as it swings open, revealing marinette, who was late, again.

she runs in hurriedly, waving her hand, "i- i'm sorry! i- uh- i- uh- uh- the bus, um.." she coughs obnoxiously and weirdly, you scrunch your face up.

shaking your head, you turn your head up to the roof, an arm rested on your forehead.

a few more demons had been popping up, but luckily there were no more human encounters, so one less thing for you to worry about it.

"alright, i'll give everyone until the end of lunch to decide if they want to be a candidate" miss bustier than dismisses the class.

the time until lunch was spent with your mind on anything but class representative. 

though you had noticed chloe blatantly threatening anyone who seemed to have thought of joining.

after a lunch which consisted of some cold soba and vegetables, you were again sat in the back of class.

"so, are there any new candidates who would like to run against chloe and sabrina?"

both girls seemed very smug.

miss bustier lets out a small sigh, "given that chloe and sabrina are the only candidates, there's no point in voting. so, chloe and sabrina"

both girls smirk, but it quickly dropped as a shout was heard.

marinette sticks her hand up, "i'll run!"

"wonderful!" miss bustier beams.

everyone gapes at marinette.

"you'll need to develop your campaign and have a speech ready by tomorrow. we'll have the vote then!" she clasps her hands together.

finally, after another long few hours, school was over and you were free.

you had some simple homework, so as soon as you got back you finished all of that and were free to do whatever.

word had gotten around quickly that chloe was holding an election party, and some weird singer dude, jagged stone, would be there. sounds like bribing.