𝟭𝟬 - ❝𝗠𝗥𝗦 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗜𝗘𝗩❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

IT HAD BEEN A FEW WEEKS, AND THERE HAD BEEN YET NO REPLY FROM THE TWO SUPERHEROES OF PARIS.

you roll your pen around in your fingers as you sit in your back seat as normal, struggling through ms. mendeleievs class.

she was a real nuisance and a headache waiting to happen. she would blabber on about nonsense that nobody could give two shits about while getting mad if you don't do what she wants.

you glance over at chloe as something yanks her hair back, eyebrow raising.

another akuma? really? i swear these lunatics need to figure out some way to better control this

"what is it, chloe?" ms. mendeleiev steps up to chloe, who whines and rubs her head in pain.

"someone pulled my hair" she frowns.

mrs. mendeleiev's gaze turns to milene, who was sat behind chloe.

milene immediately raises her hands in defence, "i didn't do it, mrs. m"

chloe scoffs, standing and pointing back at milene, "it wasn't her. it's.. it's some.. invisible, mystical being! like a.. leprechaun! or, a.. unicorn! without the horn.."

you deadpan,

right.. like an akumatised person?

everyone laughs at chloe's distress, you roll your eyes in annoyance.

"quiet, everyone! eyes on your papers" ms. m hisses.

your eyes drag over to chloe again as you watch something yank her bag forward, chloe struggling to pull it back.

"ohhh, it's happening again!" she whines, falling back as the person lets go.

"chloe, sit down!" ms. m demands, you roll your eyes.

chloe stumbles back on the floor, still wrestling for her bag.

"i can't! my purse is beating me up!" she cries. indeed, whoever was behind the invisible mask was hitting her with the purse.

chloe cries in fear, running up to the back of the classroom, ducking in behind you.

your eyebrows raise as she puts her hands on your shoulders, cowering behind you.

"why are you hiding behind me..?" you feel your eye twitch.

she whimpers slightly, "cause you're the only scary one in here!"

everyone stiffens at her supposed insult.

your eyebrows raise again, a small smirk coming onto your features, "heh, thanks"