21 (Harley's pov)

(Harley's pov)

I was surprised that this could happen. I smile at the sight. But why can't these surprises happen to me? Am I not special? Am I not good enough to have a happy ending with my parents? I perk my head up from hearing Chris speak up. "Are these the best friends that you were talking about?" He asked Felix, using his index finger and waving it between Ava and I. Felix nodded cutely with a smile plastered on his face. "Yep they are the ones who saved me from suffering with that guy." He answered, Chris thankfully smiled at us both. "This is Harley, and that's Ava." Felix said, pointing to the ones he named. Chris nodded. "Its so nice to finally meet you two, Thank you so much for saving him, I couldn't thank you enough." He answered with a little bow. I furrowed my eyebrows and leaned to my side. "What was that? why was he bowing to us?" I asked, Ava looked at me and chuckled. "No you idiot- he bowed as a welcoming gesture." She answered, nudging my shoulder as I gave a small 'oh' in return. We both look at the boys continuing the conversation. "Don't worry about." I say, waving my hand in front of me. "C'mon, you saved my only bestfriend." "How about something to eat, I will driving you to the town café, my treat?" He said, with a shrug like it wasn't a big deal to the food. "Oh no you don't ha-" "We would love to." Ava cut me off, placing her hand over my mouth. I move her hand off my mouth to whisper. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked quietly. "Shut the fuck up I can't say no to free food." She whispered gritting her teeth. "Fat ass." I mumble. "I am not a fat ass I just like food." She whined softly. "That's what a fat ass is, numb nuts." I joked, as she swatted my shoulder playfully. "Fine." I sigh, turning back to the boys. "I try to be polite but FOODIE over here always wants food." I whined, earning giggles from the boys in front of us. Ava face turned red from embarrassment, which made me giggle. "That's okay, Felix loves food as well." He said with a light chuckle, as I chuckle in return. "Maybe we should feed them." I joked, Chris nodded. "Ok sure." He answered with a small smile on my lips. We get into the car, as Chris started the engine and drove to said café. In the amount of 2 to 3 minutes because I didn't keep count. We all step out of the car and into the café. Felix choose a both by a big window. I sit by the window as Ava sits right next to me and the boys in front of us. I turn to the window as my eyes land on a leave falling off the tree and lay gently on the floor. It was fall so it was a nice sight of the perfect crisp leaves breaking of their branches and sway the way the wind carries them. Someone smacks me in the head, my eyes widened suddenly snapping out of it. "HEY!" I yell in annoyance. 6"S-sorry she is always mesmerized by simple things in nature." Ava spoke with a light laugh leaving her lips. I look back at her with confusion. This bitch hit ME?! "Did you just fucking hit me bitch!?" I asked jokingly in a high pitched voice. The boys watched us and laughed. "You guys are funny." Chris said between his laughter, as Felix followed the laughter. The waiter came over, the waiter was really pretty, and she was at least taller then me. "Hello, I'm Brooke and I am your waiter for today, what can I get ya?" She spoke, adding a welcoming smile. I smile back and we order our drinks. (A/n: sorry but your author is too lazy to find a drink for them) We wait for our drinks and talked about anything that came to mind. "So, how long have you've know each other." Ava asked. "Oh, we have known each other since we were in diaper's." Chris answered, Ava nodded. "Well, Ava and I have been friends for a couple of months, she moved into this town with her family for her dads work then to be bully by Bowen but I saved her from that dickless retard." I joke, turning to Ava and smile. I see Ava deep in thought. I tap her shoulder as she snapped out of it. "You ok?" I asked. "Yeah.... its just.... when I look at that girl.... my stomach felt really weird? And my heart was racing? What does that mean?" She looks up at me, but I froze. She sighed looked back at her hands. "Is that bad?" She asked. I place my hand on her back, drawing circles with my palm. "No its no bad. you have a crush, Ava." I chuckled, Ava looked at me in fear. "No, I cant be gay I like guys as well." She answered, as the boys and I chuckle at her comment. "Have you ever wondered that you might be bi?" Felix asked, Ava shook her head. "No, because I thought that I wasn't." She said while her voice was quieting down. "Welp, I guess Brooke turned you bi." I teased poking her shoulder, she pushed my hand away. "Ok, maybe." She brushed it off. "C'mon go talk to her." Felix encouraged her. She smiled, just when Brooke came back with our drinks. "Here is your drink miss." She said, handing Ava her drink. But the way Brooke brush her hand against Ava's hand, making Ava flustered. Brooke chuckled at Ava. "Is this your first time here? I have never seen you around here." She spoke with a smile, Ava nodded. "W-well, I didn't know there was a café." Ava Answered. "Well, you should come here more often, cutie." She winked at Ava, as Ava blushed like crazy. "O-o-ok." She stuttered. Tch... whipped.