5 (Harley's pov)

(Harleys pov)

I am excited to have a sleepover with Ava. I thought, walking to school. As soon as I arrived to school I see Ava. She spotted me quickly and waved with a big smiled. I wave back. I start to feel the warmth inside. I smile. It feels nice to have a friend. I thought. I see Ava jog to me. "Hey, how's it going?" She asked, smiling in excitement. "Good I guess." I answered. "Well are you excited for the sleepover?" She asked. "Yeah, I am." I replied. "Now let's get to class." She smiled, pointing to the open school doors. "Ok." I said, as we walk to class and sit down. Miss Tina started the lesson. I got bored so I looked out the window to occupied myself. As I look at the window through the glass I see a black figure carrying a bag. I found it suspicious that the person was wearing black. Walking in a alley way. I stare at the figure focusing on the bag. Then I notice the bag. My eyes widened in shock. That's not just a bag that's a body bag. I start to panic. I am a witness to a murder! Then a tap on my shoulder, I flinched then turn my head to see Miss Tina. "Are you ok?" She asked worriedly. I snap out of it. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." I say. She nods and continues her lesson. As I still think about what happened. Was that a murderer? I thought. I look outside again but the black figure was gone. I sigh. I see a dumpster out there and the lid was shut. Maybe the person threw the bag in there? Should I go check it out? If it is a body I will call the police immediately. But if it's not a body and something else then I will be fine. Ok. I will check it out. After school Ava and I were walking to her house. Then I remember the dumpster. "Wait I have to check something." I said. She turned her head. "What is it?" She asked. "That." I answered, pointing to the dumpster with the bag in it. She shrugged. We went to the dumpster as I open the lid slowly. I see a hand. I yelped slamming the lid shut. Ava looks at me in confusion as I cover my mouth with my hand in horror. "That was a hand." I spoke, as my voice was shaking. Her eyes widened. "For real?" She open the lid all the way. "Oh my fucking God we got to call the police." She freaked out. I dial 911. Someone pick. "911, what's your emergency?" "Hi there is a dead body in a bag in the dumpster." I answered. "Where is it located?" "Dawn gate high-school." "Do you know the dead body?" "I don't know the bag is closed." I answered. "Ok I sent a dispatch they are on the way." "Ok." "Can you stay on the phone until help arrives?" "Yes, I can." I stayed on the phone until the cops came. Soon enough we hear sirens. We both sigh in relief. The police investigate as we sit on the side lines. One of the police officers walk to us. "Hey I'm officer Daniel, are you guys ok if I ask you questions?" He asked. We nodded. "Ok, how did you find the body?" He asked. Ava looked at me. "Well, in class I got bored so I looked outside and I saw a black figure." He nodded, writing in his notepad. "I saw that the figure was carrying a body bag. I look away then look back to see the dumpster lid close and I found it suspicious. So I went to check it out if it was a body I would call the police immediately." I said. He looked proud. "Good job you are a smart cookie." He smiled. I laughed. "Thanks." "Would you like me to take you girls home?" He asked. We nodded. The killer is still out there and can strike us. He brought us to the car. He drove away from the scene. "Who was the dead person's name?" Ava asked. "His name was Mason. Mason Carter. Do you know him?" He asked Looking in the rear view mirror. Ava and looked at each other in shock and excitement. "Yeah he is with one of our classmates that bullies us all the time." I answered. "Well do you know anyone who would kill him?" He asked. We both shook our heads. "Ok we have arrived." He said. "Oh thank you." "Yes thank you." We climb out of the car. He walked down the path with us. We open the front door. Ava's mom looked worried by the cop behind us. "Ma'am, may I speak with you?" He asked Ava's mom. She nodded. "Yeah yeah come sit in the kitchen." She says. We didn't want to listen so we went in Ava's room. I walk in her room it seemed like she was already setup her room for the sleepover. "I mean we can still have fun since we don't like Mason and we didn't see anything." She smiled. I smiled back. "Yeah." "Ok what do you want to do first?" She asked. "Let's do the makeup thing you said yesterday." I replied. She takes me to her bathroom. "Damn, your bathroom is so nice." "Yeah and I am lucky." She said. She teaches me the makeup products and techniques. As We talk and laugh. We hear a knock someone opens Ava's room door "the officer left." Ava's mom said, Looking in the bathroom leaning on the door frame. "Harley, what you did was smart." She said. I smiled. "I know, I just did what my mom taught me." I said. "Ok, that's a good thing to teach your child." She said walking out of Ava's room. Ava looked at me. "I finished. Let's watch clueless." She said excitedly. I nodded. "Sure." I answered. We sit down and eat popcorn while watching clueless. The end of the movie I think I was ready to tell her about my mom. "Um Ava?" I said. She looks at me. "Yeah?" She answered. "I think I am ready to tell you about my life." I sighed. "Are you sure?" She asked worriedly, placing her hand on my shoulder. I nodded. "Ok tell me what happened?" She asked ready to listen. "So when I was 7, my mother and I were like bestfriends, we would hangout in my playhouse and play tag together. Then when I turned twelve my mother became distant." I say, as my voice shakes about to cry. "My mother moved out for a rich guy and left me in the house with my father. I wanted to run away. But it got worse, my father was beating me up that I would have bruises and cuts, and telling to clean up after him. When he is a fucking slob. But she never visited me." I sobbed. "Aww poor thing." She looked at me with sorry eyes. She reaches her arms out to ask for a hug. I accepted. "That feels so good to get off my chest." I sighed. "Do you feel better now?" She asked, releasing the hug. "A little." I responded. "You should call the police." She said. "No he will just lie to them." "Then you need evidence and back up." "Let's not go any further into this and you can't tell anyone." I demanded. "Ok." It was silent for a while. Then Ava broke it. "How did Bowen know?" She asked. I shrugged. "I don't know why he knows?" She nodded. "We should think of a plan to get rid of them." She said, with evil in her eyes. "What are you referring to?" I asked. "Maybe we can kill them but make it a natural cause." She rambled. That actually seems like a good idea. "Good idea but we will get caught. Find a way to get him arrested instead of us." I joked, with a chuckle. "Ok." She shrugged. "And what's in it for me?" I asked. "Ban Bowen from the school." She smiled. I thought about it and gave in. "Ok deal." I said, as I took her hand and shook it. I am already good with annoying Bowen and getting him in trouble. So this will be a piece of cake. We forgot about the plan and the rest of the night we had a great time laughing and making jokes and making fun of people as well. "I should sleepover more often." She chuckled. "Yeah, you should." She spoke. We went to bed at 2 in the morning. I slept on a pull out bed as Ava slept on her bed.

(A/n: I maybe have to reread it and change somethings. Let me know if there is anything I should change)