27 (Harley's pov)

(Harley's pov)

I wont leave. Even thought that was my real family and I really want to be with them. I just cant leave here. I cant leave my true family. The ones that stayed with me. But maybe I should just go for a visit. Yeah a visit wouldn't hurt. "Are going to visit?" Ava asked, I nod. "I mean why wouldn't I? Its my family I never l knew about so I want to know them." I said, my voice gets soft again. "That's ok, I am not stopping you." She said, patting my shoulder. She looked behind me, lost in thought. I snap my fingers in front of her and jumped out of the thoughts. "I am going to tell you a story about what happened to me for real." she said, my eyebrow knitted together. "what do you mean?" I asked, she sighed. "I-I.... l-lied to you." She said. What? Why? She sighed. "I am sorry for lying, I just wasn't ready." She grabbed my hand and hold it. "Its ok, just tell me what happened?" I say. "Ok, So it all started two years ago." She started.

*two years ago* (Ava's pov)

I was a new student in the private school. I was confused of where I am going, I look at my schedule. Class 106 is what it said on the thin sheet of paper in bold letters. I look around and I can find it. I notice somebody holding papers down the hallway. I waved to get their attention, they perked their head up and waved back. I gesture them to come closer, they did so. The person came closer and notice that it was a girl my age. I sigh in relief. "you're new here right?" the girl asked, I nodded. "And you need help right?" She asked, I nod once again. "what class are you?" she asked, I pull out the paper for her to read. "Oh I was just heading there you can follow me." she said, gesturing me to follow her. I did so, as we walk to the class she asked some questions. "What's your name?" She asked. "Ava." I answer quickly. "I like that name. Mine is Olive." she pointed at her self. "that's a- I never heard that name before?" I said. "I know, I hate it so much." she whined, making me laugh. We got to class, Olive gave the teacher the papers with a little 'thank you'. Olive nodded in response. The teacher looked over to me and raised out of her seat. "Class listen up." the teacher called, as they all stopped talking in unison. "This is Ava." "Ava would you like to introduce yourself?" she asked, I nodded. The boys awed on how I nodded and smiled. "My name is Ava, and moved from California to here because my parents wanted me to have a better life, My favorite color is pastel blue, this is my class through out the year so please be nice to me." I say with a little bow. "You will be sitting by Olive today." the teacher spoke, I smiled and sat right by her, after that we were best friends until the party. 5 months later, I was sitting in my normal seat next to Olive. She tapped my shoulder for my attention, I follow the memo and twist my head to show the latter that she as got my attention. "Yes?" I answer. "Oh, do you want to come to a party with me?" She asked, I give her a questioning look in return. "There is going to be games and stuff." She added. "Stuff?" I questioned, she huffed. "Yeah, like games and drinking." She answered, her voice getting quieter. I raise an eyebrow and slowly roll my eyes, agreeing to the party invitation with a nod. The latter pumping her fists with a small 'yes' leaving her mouth. I shook my head and chuckle to myself. After school being a little hassle, but I handled it well. I jump into my friends mother's car, I have let my mother know that I was going out and she said that it was fine and to have fun. I smile at the message and respond with 'I will, love you' back to her. I turn off my phone and notice that we have arrived. The house is unfamiliar but the neighborhood I recognized because it is the way to my house anyway. I exit the car with Olive and into the house, there we were greeting by a boy, tall, muscular, and handsome. I turn away noticing that I was staring but to felt him glaring burning holes throughout my body. I shiver at the feeling and walked inside, I sit on the couch and look at the people talk and dance to loud, booming music playing on the speakers. I bob my head with boredom, Olive comes back with a different boy and tells the boy to sit next to me. He did so, placing his hands on his lap. We would look at each other and awkwardly smile then look away again, we did that a couple more times till I spoke up. "Whats your name?" I yelled trough the loud music. "Joey..... what about you?" He yelled back. "Ava." He smiles. "Thats a pretty name. Almost as pretty as you." He said, I blushed never getting a comment like that about myself. "Thank you." I say, he stares at me intensely. I raise an eyebrow, after a little while of he eerily staring at me he leaned in and smashed his lips on mine. My eyes widen, not knowing he was going to do that. He pushes me backwards on the couch so he can hover over me, my breath hitched when he started to caress my thighs. He started to kiss me again but I push him away, but he wouldn't refuse. He aggressively makes out with me on the couch, I don't kiss back by not feeling comfortable do this. He released. "Why the fuck are you not kissing back?" He growled in my ear. "Because I don't feel fucking comfortable." I snapped back. He slapped my thigh as I wince from the sting. "Don't talk to your daddy like that." He said, seductively. I cringed, slapping his arm that were caging my body, hitting him to let me go. "Since the fuck when did I call you daddy?" I asked in an angered tone. "Since now, doll." He smirked smugly, and tried to slid his hand up my shorts. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp and failed. "NO! STOP!" He didn't listen. "Now can you be a sweet doll and blow me off." He whispered, I tried to shove him away. "IN YOUR DREAMS HOE!" I yelled, trying to push him off. "HELP!" No one answered, after a little while of struggling to get out of his grasp, someone came over and yanked him away.