𝑺𝒂𝒚 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕?! (𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑻𝒘𝒐??)

You thought this was the end? This is just the beginning of Ember's journey. 

I decided to make a sequel. I've already prepared the first few chapters, for those who want to know what happens next.

 I've already prepared the first few chapters, for those who want to know what happens next

𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

Sequel to 'One In A Billion'

'Ulovka' means deceit. And the operation was a mission fail. Banished in exile, Everyone Ember couldn't pull herself to love starts to make her long for them again. The nearly seventeen years of secrets she had kept underground were now beginning to unravel. Ember is now truly alone, having to pay a daily price for the unspeakable horrors she had committed. But none could compare to the final price she'd have to pay when she realizes that she kept her friends close, but not her enemies close enough.

What price, you say? Well, she betrayed, backstabbed, lied, killed, stole, and manipulated her way into the world of Transformers. Blew up half the world just for a mission. Took a self-righteous oath and swore not to repeat the same mistake again.

But it was too late. She had chosen to defy her country...

... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭 ?

-------

The release date for book two comes out next month because your girl needs a mental break. *sigh* But don't worry! August is right around the corner...and so is back-to-school season. Ugh. I'll be super busy no doubt just like the rest of you guys, but hey, I've already devised a publishing schedule that I think I'll do just fine with if I stick to it. I'm thinking of publishing every Sunday, you know, so ya'll can get a new chapter at the start of every week!

And before I forget, I just want to recognize the fact that One In A Billion is merely a few hundred reads away from hitting 20k!! 

Actually, I lied. I just refreshed my page, and OIB went from a few hundred to only about twenty

That's so surreal. I don't even know what to say other than thank you. Thank you for all of the reads, the votes, the comments. It really warms my heart to see people enjoying this book.

So since we're about to hit 20k, I was thinking that I should do something in appreciation of you all. Maybe come up with a fandom-based name, or do something based on your requests. Any ideas, just comment down below, or message me in my public conversations (darn Wattpad for getting rid of Private Messaging). 

Hence, I digress. I've got to start planning the next few chapters, complete the plot, and do a ton of other things for book 2. There's much to get done in such a short amount of time. Plus, as I've said, I need rest. So...

Adios amigos! This is your girl, signing off.