Ch. 7: Proving a Point

Stumbling through the academy halls, dragging Arven by his forearm

"Your grip is stronger than I'd have thought," he said, eyes wide as he tripped forward

"Thanks, I guess?" I return, puzzled.

We continued zooming through the halls, pushing past Nemona, who looked on excitedly, starting to squeal. I shoot her a quick death stare and finally, we make it to my dorm.

I fumble with my keys, missing my keyhole multiple times before shoving the key in and looking at arven over my shoulder for approval. He gives a confused thumbs up, and I push open the door.

"Wow...your room is very...you"

The kitchen was organized chaos yet still ready to be used again. My blanket wasn't exactly straight on my bed. The fuzzy rug is an expansive jungle, likely hiding some crumbs and long-forgotten treats. Nac and Dolly hop out of their balls, rushing over to the cardboard box in the corner. Dolly no longer fit, meaning more room for nacli. She sat quietly near the box.

"Shush. And close the door behind you, would ya? "

He complies, as I start to take off the bloody sock. I slip on a pair of fuzzy ones, dragging my feet across the ground as I shuffled toward the kitchen.

"Venny, you want something to eat?"

"hmm...Yeah, guess I'm a bit hungry, ill whip something up for y-"

"Nuh-uh, my house. Sit your ass down or help me"

He sighs, pulling his hair back into a ponytail, and sets down his bag. He walks into the kitchen, rolls up his sleeves, and claps his hands together.

"So, what do you need me to do"

I take a second to admire his ponytail, before saying "I'm thinking a quiche, so start dicing the veggies".

I hand him a bowl with peppers, onion, olives, and some chives. He nods, turning towards a cutting board to dice them, while I prepare a quick crust. He finishes quickly, so I hand him the meats to chop up as well, being bacon, ham, and chorizo. While the crust is parbaking, I start cooking the onions in chorizo fat. When the crust is done, I layer in the ingredients. I put in the liquid mixture of eggs, cream, and milk, while arven watches. I then put in a small pinch of saffron for a nice undertone. We throw it in the oven, sweating at our hard work.

"It's fun to see your cooking in action" he teases.

"It's fun to see you with a ponytail" I reply, smiling.

I look into his vast eyes, as we both start to stare for a bit.

The oven beeps. We break our stare and move towards the oven to retrieve the quiche.

I bump into him, knocking off his ass. It was surprisingly plump for a boy. We giggle a little and take the food out of the oven.

Arvin takes a deep sniff, and exhales in a half moan. My face gets a little warm. I shake it off and cut into the quiche. I plate up a piece for me and a piece for him. Again, I scarf it down, hungry from all the work cooking took. I look over and he's barely halfway done. I wait patiently, as he eventually finishes.

After putting the plates in the sink, I sit on my bed, and he sits on the office chair facing me.

"There's something I really wanted to tell you," he says.

"Do you not like my fuzzy socks?" I ask jokingly, kicking my feet dramatically.

He stares at me seriously, and I quickly sit up.

"Go on," I say.

"Um... let's see...I know you've been hanging out with that radioallergoassorbimento-"

"Venny, just say momo, clearly his name is too hard to remember for you"

"Whatever. You keep hanging out with him and I'm really worried about it."

I give him a befuddled look. "Why's that a problem? He doesn't hurt me or anything"

"Yeah, it's just...I'm scared of losing you"

"Losing me? What do you mean?"

A little frustrated he says "I like you" through his teeth.

"I like you too buddy" I lean forward and punch his shoulder lightly.

He shoots up out of his chair, starting to pace "I mean..more than a friend."

"Oh...honestly, I think I like you that way too," I said blankly. I pat the spot next to me on the bed and he sits.

"You don't have to say things to spare my feelings", he says, somewhat mopey.

I put my hand on his leg, as he rigidly sits up. We lock eyes "I'm serious Venny."

He pushes his legs together, somewhat crossing them as he grows seemingly uncomfortable. A switch flips in my brain, and his look changes to terror when he sees the knowing smirk plastered on my face.

"What Venny, you need me to prove my feelings?", I say smugly, my hand gently sliding up his large thigh. I move down to the floor and look up at him. He turns red as a beet, as his legs clench and his dick starts to throb and pulse between his legs. My hand lightly traces over to his cock as it twitches at the mere touch.

He makes a breathy yipe, as his cock is practically busting out the zipper.

"Tsk tsk", I say, faking a deep concern, "Looks like it hurts love. Let's see how we might fix that."

I grab for the button and zipper of his pants ravenously, a warmth filling my chest and spreading to my ears. His dick was very visible through his boxers. I could almost feel the warmth radiating off of it.

"T-this is embarrassing"' he sputters.

"I find it kinda cute. Let's get your pants off honey."

He helps slide the pants around his ankles, now sitting on the bed in only a shirt and boxers. I rub against his cock through his boxers, as he holds back his whiny moans. the heat in my chest is growing, and I can't take it anymore. I need him. I pull his underwear down, his cock flinging up a little as it passes the elastic waistband. His dick was curved slightly upward, and it felt as if it was steaming with how warm it was. I grasp it in my hand and look him in the eyes. He tries quickly to look away. Slowly, starting at the base, I lick the underside of his cock while still looking up at him.

"F-fuck-" he lets slip.

I put my mouth around his head, swirling my tongue around it. His head pulsed a little, as I continued. Arven's breathy moaning and whining got more and more frequent.his hand lands on my head, half bracing himself, but mostly to gently rub and tug at my hair. His hand slides toward the back of my head and forces my mouth further down on his cock. I open my throat and allow him to take over the movement. He pushes my head and my eyes close as I start to close out everything around me. I grip onto his legs and continue getting face fucked. Tears start pouring out my face, but I'm not sad. It was pleasure leaking from inside of me.

"You're so fucking cute when your head is bouncing off my cock" he says, strained.

I can only moan a muffled agreement, as my mouth was currently being used like a fleshlight. His precome starts to trickle from his tip as it starts to throb more and more.

His cock slips from my mouth as I start panting to catch my breath. He starts stroking his dick over me, biting his lips to try and keep the moans at bay. He starts to cum, shooting over my face and tongue. It was warm and thick, kinda salty but not in a way I minded. I swallowed as much as I could, as he still tries to catch his breath.

"h-hey... "

"Yes...Venny," I say between breaths

"A-are we like, dating now?"

I snort at his dense comment. "Sure darling".