𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 || 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐞𝐧

"𝐈𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

September 11th
5:15 pm
Orlando, FL

"What?" Nuke scoffed after hearing what Matthew had to say "You know that nigga not gone like that shit."

"Yeah, fuck that nigga" Matthew leaned back

"But dawg you gotta think about it, this could cause a problem" Rocky shook his head before turning his eyes to Duke who haven't said anything the whole time "Come on, tell him we can't do this shit"

"He not going to change my mind" Matthew shrugged

Duke eyes switched to Matthew watching as he pushed his hair out of his face and let out a deep sigh. He'd noticed that he's been acting weird since early and only could confirm it when he brought up rescheduling the exchange with Milo.

"Let em do it" Duke said finally joining in the conversation.

"Come on now, do you hear what you're saying?" Nuke stood up.

Quickly Zaire pulled him back down on the couch.

"Don't touch me" He spat.

"Well, if you like your life then don't do that shit again," Rocky said looking between him and Duke.

"Alright, Alright, everyone chill out" Matthew shouts drawing everyone's attention back to him "My little sister needs me and I need to be there"

"I'll deal with Milo" Duke sighed

"So we really doing this" Nuke asked looking around the room.

"What Duke says goes" Rocky threw his hands up in defeat

"What? So This nigga say die we're just suppose to"

"You knew what it was when you decided to follow him nigga" Zaire stood up "So either fall in line or don't"

The room went silence, everyone sat there waiting for Nuke's reply which he never gave he just fell back in the couch crossing her arm.

Zaire turned to Duke waiting for him to let him know what to do next which he answered with motioning him to have a seat.

"If we done with this unnecessary bickering, I would like to continue talking about business" He picked up the blunt off his rolling tray lighting it.