𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐖𝐚𝐫

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

October 24𝐭𝐡
7:50 am
Orlando, FL

Pulling up to the school building with Angel in the passenger seat. Duke stopped the car before turning to his little brother who just stared out the window at the crowded entrance where other students were lined up to get in.

He put the vehicle in park before leaning back in his seat, waiting for Angel to get out.

"I could've waited till Monday to start school" Angel mugged his brother.

"You'll be okay" He spoke pulling his phone out of his front pocket.

Quickly Angel stuck up the middle finger while Duke wasn't looking "I saw that lil nigga" He addressed as he scrolled down his phone looking at all the text Marie sent to him.

Ever since he has been with Brooklyn, he's been neglecting work, which wasn't like him at all. He was a workaholic and had withdrawals when he wasn't busy with work, but when he was with her, he'd forget all about it.

"It's eight o'clock" Angel smacked his lips feeling as if his brother was trying to get rid of him.

"If you want me gon, just say that" He pulled his attention away from the widow and back to Duke who was looking up from his phone.

"I want you gone," He said looking him straight in the eyes before going back to the phone.

"Heartless bitch" He mumbles to himself as he opens the car door while grabbing his book bag off the floor.

Duke shrugged finally putting down his phone and starting the car back up. He looked over at Angel who was getting out of the car, he opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the door slamming close.

"Damn nigga" He said rolling down the window which grabbed Angel's attention "I wasn't done talkin"

"So you know how it feels na" he threw his bag on his shoulder.

"You know what, you got it" He began rolling up the window.

"Alright chill" Angel shouted making Duke stop "What was you finna say"

"You have practice today after school," He said causing Angel to scrunch up his face up in confusion. "Youn gotta try out, I already spoke to the couch, so all you gotta do is show up."