𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 || 𝐍𝐨 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"𝐖𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨

"𝐖𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨."

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕𝐭𝐡
𝟒:𝟒𝟑 𝐩𝐦
𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨, 𝐅𝐋

Stepping out of his car, Duke looks up to see the same group of men he be with on the daily approaching him. He reach out his hand dabbing Nuke up since he was the first to reach him.

"Damn stranger, where you been." Rocky asked since the last they saw him was on Mattea's anniversary.

"I been busy." He shrugged

"You always busy." Orlando mocked since that was excuse he use every time they ask him out.

"Right, whole time he not even doing nun." Zaire added.

"Why every time ya'll see me ya'll ganging up on me, appreciate that I'm here." Duke said pulling out his lighter for the blunt in his hand.

"Shit our bad." Rocky raised his hands. "You acting real royal right na."

"See get out you feelings, you ain't even have to say all that." Duke crossed his arms and leaned against the trunk of the car.

He pulled from his blunt before inhaling the smoke and blowing it out as he turned his attention to Slim, noticing his attention was all up in his phone.

"How's Amir." He asked, referring to his new born son.

"He good, he a little fucking cry baby but other then that he be chilling." Matthew smiled as he looked up from his phone and giving his friend all his attention.

Duke looked down as he pulled from the blunt once again, noticing some ash fell onto his black Nike sweatshirt. "How that parenting shit going?" He asked wiping away the ash.

"It's been rocky but luckily I have Kim to help me and guide me through everything." Slim smiled. "She's been a big fucking help."

"That's good"Duke nods, he was happy for them. "You need to start bringing lil man around."

"I am, as soon as Kimberly ass let me." He sighed. "She don't be apart from him for a second."

"Shit she use to carrying him all the time, it's gone be a minute before she finally detaches from him," Orlando said taking the blunt that Duke was passing over to him.