𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍: 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎

"the great and beautiful y/n?"

𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙊𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙪 | 𝖤𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE LOUD WHISTLE OF the steaming train had Y/n and Hermione nervous about their late arrival on platform 9 3/4. Parents and kids passed by them, rushing back and forward to get their belongings gathered and goodbyes in order.

"Here, take Venus," said Beth, holding a grey cage. "I reckon France will meet you when my letter arrives."

"Right," said Y/n, pushing the trolley up the train stairs. She hugged Beth tightly before waving her goodbye and joining Hermione inside, just in time for the train's departure.

"Everywhere is full," said Hermione, scanning the halls within her eyesight. "Let's hope Harry and Ron were able to snatch one with enough seats."

After searching around for a bit, they managed to find Ginny alone with a mousy-haired boy, who seemed very enthusiastic to be there. Y/n figured he was a first year.

"Hi, Ginny," she said smiling. "Do you, perhaps, know where Harry and Ron are at?"

"Mm, I haven't seen them since —"

The boy suddenly spoke, "You're — you're Y/n Sinclair, right? I've heard a lot about you — and Harry Potter! May I take a picture for my younger brother? — He's a big fan!" He pulled out a muggle camera from under his seat.

Y/n looked at Hermione for assurance, then back at the boy. "Oh — I, sure!" There was a couple flashes before the pictures began forming on top of the camera.

"Can I get an autograph too?"

"Okay . . who should I sign it off to?" she didn't mind saying yes.

"Right, my name is Colin — and my brother, Dennis Creevey!"

She took a seat next to him, while Hermione sat on Ginny's left, assuming they would meet up with Harry and Ron at the ceremony.

"Are you excited to start Hogwarts, Ginny?" said Hermione, making conversation. "I know I was - too much sometimes."

"Yes, actually," she turned a little bit pink. "I can't wait to start flying lessons . ."

"You fly?" said Colin eagerly; Ginny nodded. "It seems scary, but loads of fun!"

"You'll get the hang of it," said Y/n confidently. "Flying is easy, just don't overthink it."