~Thirty-One~

*Warning: Sexually explicit content. Cover your eyes while you read!*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We kissed like two people crazed with thirst. I slid my hands greedily up his neck and into his black hair to tug on it, pulling him closer to me.

He kissed me deeply, ravaging my mouth with a brutal sort of tenderness.

When my lips parted for him, he groaned and yanked me tighter against him.

Then he lifted me up off my feet and into his arms to carry me down the hall to his bedroom.

*~*~*~*

Steve carried me like a princess, still kissing me as he kicked the bedroom door shut behind us.

He fairly stumbled as he made his way to the big bed and we were both laughing huskily as we tumbled into it.

Red satin and white fur enveloped me. The scent of his personal manly musk was here and I breathed it in with deep, greedy relish as I hungrily kissed his mouth.

He tasted like candy.

Steve worked on undoing the buttons of my red flannel pajama top and I slid the suspenders down over his big shoulders.

I paused, getting distracted by his beefy biceps. I wrapped my fingers over them and couldn't even get halfway around.

A bolt of lust shot through me.

I had never been so turned on by somebody's body before. Certainly not by Peter, who, as a financial advisor, didn't exactly see a lot of physical labor.

I supposed fighting giant Hell monsters and hefting massive packs of miracles around built up ones physique.

I closed my eyes and moaned softly as Steve moved away from my mouth; trailing kisses along my jawline, down my sensitive throat to cover my collarbone lovingly with kisses.

He gently opened my top without permission, but I didn't mind, I was aching for him to touch me.

I opened my eyes to look up at him and saw his glittering as he stared down at me.

"You're so beautiful, Emberly." He murmured, and I moaned again when one of his big, rough hands ever so gently closed over my right breast.

He squeezed and plumped, ever so carefully, feeling the little nub of my nipple grazing across his scalding hot palm to make us both moan.

He lowered his head to rain kisses down over my chest, and I shoved my fingers deep into his hair, holding his head to me.

He worshiped my breasts, cupping them both now as he circled them fully with kisses until he reached the apex, my nipples. He drifted slowly back and forth between them, drawing first one, then the other into his mouth to gently suck upon them.

When he sucked, it struck a chord throughout my whole body, stabbing deep down into my core.

Then his hand slid down my tummy to slip unrepentantly down into my panties.

I jolted a little in surprise, but then I moaned and opened myself to him as his big fingers caressed down over my folds.

My thighs parted of their own accord, it seemed, and my lips parted, as well, because suddenly it was difficult to breathe.