Chapter 1

'Change, change O' form of man! Release the might from fleshy mire! Boil the blood in the heart for fire! Gone! Gone! The form of man... Rise the Demon Etrigan!' Those were the words that echoed out in Jason Blood's head when he had first transformed into the Prince of hell by the voice of his master, his mentor Merlin. The man who used him as a cage to trap this foul Demon inside his human flesh and make him see through many centuries of heartache and pain. Violence had always been loved by many that give it out but hated by those who received it.

Jason's eyes had widen as he noticed the red, crimson, burnet, cooked flesh colour of hell. He was horrified at this praying in his head that his allies would soon come for him and reach their holy arms out to him. But that was only hoping for a mere fragment of his imagination. As no being is allowed to escape from the torture that was hell as it ran with blood and horror in every step that was taken and every breath that was taken. Grief and guilt ate up in the soul of the wicked that Jason soon was forced to watch their souls being forced to swim in lava burning for all eternity.

But there was one question that stood in his head and that was. Why was he even in here in the first place? It had never dawned on him that his mentor Merlin would have ever cursed him to be the host of a demon. Nor to use one in a battle against its former master and own kind along with other monsters and witches. Oh, if only he could be able to see the flames of war and the blood of his fellow friends and comrades being splattered onto the stone like paint. Then tears would have been flooding his eyes and blurring the terror that was the slaughter of Camelot.

An end to the reign of the mighty King Arthur!