Chapter 9

Morgaine Le Fey smirked as she watched the business Knight Jason Blood searching for. "Oh, my he sure seems desperate for me~" she cackles at this and licked her pearly white teeth looking at the red-haired male with desire. Thinking of ways to torture the many into submission and begging her to stop. Imagine the ways that she can hurt him and force him to summon Etrigan from within him. The utter bloodshed she would make of the man that is used as a cage for her loving pet of a demon that she once commands.

'Maybe it's once his morning mission next week is over I'll confront him myself and maybe we shall have a little bit of fun before I tear Etrigan out of him.' Morgaine Le Fey thought and licked her bottom lip, her eyes were shadowed and a faint blush dusted her cheeks as a glee of the sadist inside her started to show. "Oh yes dear Etrigan we shall meet once more~" she purrs out lustfully grinning.

The men that took for of humans stared at their beautiful mistress with fear in their eyes knowing the horror she would do. If they had known that their very lives would be on the line they wouldn't have decided to join her. It was a war that she wanted and she will be getting it and no one was brave enough to stop or even question her about it. In fear of having their souls burned to ashes and smoke as Morgaine will laugh at their misery.