Chapter 8

Feeling intrigued by the woman he had seen a few days ago Jason went on a search for her. Something inside him was telling him that the woman was someone familiar. But he doesn't even think that he had ever seen her before or talked to her in his many years. If it turns out that she is an immortal too then that would explain a little about the missing memories of her. Then again how could she possibly be an immortal as well when Jason still doesn't have a clue on how he managed to live a long life.

'Maybe if I go talk to her, she would explain to me about how I have gotten like this. Well, that all depends if she actually does know anything about how I have become immortal or if we have met. But if she seemed to not know me then I'll just greet her and have a quick conversation and leave.' Jason thought and purses his lips thinking a lot as he walked about not fully taking in his surroundings as he searched for the lady. Which turned out to be an impossible feat to do so as she seemed to rarely walked out into the streets.

It was reasonable in Jason's mind as these polluted streets are dangerous. Filled with drunken fools and abusive husbands the common folk. And of cause diseases carried by rats and constant urine and faeces on the pavements or in the river contaminating it. Jason would have thrown up by it if he wasn't so use to such things by now. He can never understand people always changing and wearing the item of what is called clothing that seemed to strangle the wind out of people mostly women, who try to look as slim as possible and beautiful.

Jason blood just couldn't understand at all these times but merely excepted them deeming them as the normal of now.