Chapter 5

Jason was left to wander the world alone.

It was like he was cursed as he had to suffer constant losses of loved ones while he lived on. Jason even abandoned his child because he had just witnessed the death of his wife as he had come back from something that he held no memory of. Like a coward, he ran away from his responsibility begging for all of this to be just some cruel nightmare only for it to be real. And he was forced to live through it all as it seemed that he can't age anymore nor can he be allowed to die. It was a hell even worse than actual hell.

Watching the landscape change while Jason Blood went into hiding only to wait a couple of centuries before he was surely forgotten by everyone and went back into the world. Where he had to take on a role, a new persona you might say as his hair had grown so long and was pushed back to reveal his forehead. Other than his hair and clothing nothing else had changed with Jason. Unfortunately, he hadn't noticed the eyes of a sickly woman dressed in royal colours and gold.

This woman was named Morgaine Le Fey once a powerful sorceress but thanks to her ageing vessel she grew unstable mentally. Wanted nothing more than enteral youth and she also took great joy in torture and destruction just like the little demon trapped in Blood. Etrigan was her favourite and she may as well have fallen for him because of the mass chaos he could bring to the world. "Don't worry my dear Etrigan you would be mine once more just you wait~" she purrs and smirked.