Chapter 11

Once Jason and his squad were back they all went to their homes as it was pretty late in the afternoon but he didn't expect to be greeted by the pretty women he saw. At first, he tried to smile at her, being polite but it seemed that a playful spark was brought into her eyes by that. She was hypnotizing to look at, her face sharp and curved in the right place along with her body. With him being a man it was hard not to find such an attraction to unattainable beauty.
Beauty that would make any man fall to their knees and beg to have at their beck and call to flaunt around like a trophy.

But Jason liked to think of himself as the type of man who would put his lover's needs before his own and would treat her better than a doll-like figure that should be shown around the streets.

He dared to walk closer as if he were a moth to a flame. The woman just looked appealing to him and he felt a pang of shame for having such arousal for such an elegant lady who seemed too far ahead of him. As he got close there she stood with a mysterious aura around her and a look of mischief in her eyes. It had only pulled him in deep and he can't find the will inside him to break free.

Dragged by his dirty shirt Jason was pulled into an alley as the woman connected their lips. "Such a burning taste of passion you have on those lips." The last pulled away leaving him breathless before they kissed again as the moon was full and seemed to glow radiants on them. Jason didn't realise but he had his eyes closed and when he had finally opened them the beautiful lady was gone from his grasp.

It had left him disappointed.