Chapter 3

It had felt like hours had gone by to Jason as he waited until hearing a voice calling out to him.

Etrigan was raging with white-eye fury as he brought chaos to his former allies. And the women that seemed to wrinkle with the age of million years trying to hide behind a youthful mask. A woman whom he had called his mistress and someone that he had loved in a cruel wicked way. A love that was chaotic in itself and dangerous. But it had brought a thrill in his life until now that they have become immortal enemies that threaten each other over the world.

Etrigan hated it, despised it even!

Sharing a body of flesh with a human just so that Merlin can control him. It infuriated him! How can that wizard even think of such a bastardly thing? Sticking a demon's soul right into the body of a supposed apprentice. One that had a future, a wife now possibly dead or gone and never to be seen again. Crueler than he is what Merlin is now letting a poor soul suffer a fate that follows a path of trauma and many losses.

Then Etrigan heard the same voice as Jason Blood the voice of Merlin calling for him. Calling for him to return to hell as it chant the spell that the wizard had engraved into his being. A spell only that was described on the tomb of the mighty Merlin soon to decay in the rot of bones and meat. "Leave, leave, Etrigan, Fade O demon, return the man!" The voice of Merlin had yelled out as Etrigan stumbled far away enough from the damage that was caused by monsters that followed a witch of pure evil.

The demon's form breaks down and bones and skin formed that of the man who looked on over all of this wreckage.