7

Y/n pov

So there is arranged a party for taehyung brothers who are coming back from overseas to meet us and having a get together . I am getting ready for it and taehyung is waiting for me in the living room .

(Y/n dress for the party)I went to the living room and saw taehyung busy in his phone

I went to the living room and saw taehyung busy in his phone

You-" mm I am ready let's go" i said  to him while he was examining my whole body up to down

You-" mm I am ready let's go" i said  to him while he was examining my whole body up to down .i asked him " what happened "

Taehyung-" nothing .....let's go" he said  while grabbing car keys and walking out of the appartment

Taehyung pov

I was waiting for y/n in the living room suddenly she came and spoke to me but when I saw her i didn't listen her just saw her glamorous look she was looking hot and i can't resist my eyes not to see her . When she asked me what happened i can't tell her something and we went to the party .

In car it was a silent ride to the hotel . We went to our destination and we get off the car and went inside where everyone was present there , i walked to my friends to meet and we all waited for my brothers to showed up in the party.

Y/n pov

When we reached the hotel taehyung left me and went with his friends , i also went to my only friend present there jungkook we talked a little and were waiting for the main people of the party but they were taking long . I and jungkook went to the bar tender to grab some drinks and there I saw him .

I saw him the person i never wanted to see in my life is standing in fron of my eyes talking to some guy who is close to taehyung . I saw him and i started getting uncomfortable ,i excused myself and went to the washroom.

" Why him suddenly ,ahhh why here in my in laws party , how will I manage myself .......no no y/n you are strong you can't lose your control for some shit person" i talked to myself in front of the mirror .
I gathered courage and went back to the party and stand close to jungkook .

Jungkook-"what happened y/n why you look dull all of a sudden "

You-" he's here" you said in a low voice but could be heard by jungkook

Jungkook-" who's here"

You-" cha eun woo" you said to him while gesturing him the figure of the man whom you don't want to see.

Jungkook-" him" he said while making his fist " what the fuck is he doing here .....is he stalking you ...i ''
You cut off him

You-" i don't think jungkook because he's talking to taehyung friend few minutes ago "

Jungkook-" who " he asked and you tell him by pointing to the side of jimin

Jungkook-" jiminie ....he knows him ..i just go to him and ask him ok" he said in a assuring way

You-" mm jungkook i don't want you to go just stay besides me please" you said with puppy eyes.

Jungkook who knows you from a very long time forgets that you were this cute but that person makes you cold towards everyone. He then assured you that he is staying beside you.

Time skips

??-" ladies and gentlemen I know you all are waiting for us sorry for waiting"

Taehyung-" hyung ..... " he went to them and hugged them." I missed you"

Then after some time taehyung came to me and hold my hand and took me to them

Taehyung-" hyung here is my wife yn............and y/n they are my hyung namjoon hyung and Jin hyung" he said with a bright smile

You-" hello" i said to both of them and bowed to them

Jin-" hello I'm Kim seokjin you can call me Jin oppa and here she is my wife irene " he said with his brightiest smile in his face.

Irene-"hi y/n " she said and i also say hello to her

Namjoon-" and I'm Kim namjoon and my wife lucy" he said with his dimple smile

You-" hello nice to meet you too"

You all chit chat for some minutes .
After some time you saw  .

Happy Birthday taetae 🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉