31

" yeah hyung your wife it's going to be  1 year to your marriage this month "
Jungkook said

Tae was so confused he didn't remember a single thing about the girl standing in front of him . And he has been in a marriage for almost an year it's hard to believe for him . He asked his parents they said exact what Jungkook told him .

After a while doctor came and examined him and told everyone that due to accident he lost his memory but can't be said about how much time  his memory is lost .

Where Y/n was in so shock that what she'll be doing now . Her husband, her partner  the one and only one who has loved her the way no one ever did has forget about her .

She was sitting outside thinking what to do now because doctor told them that they can't tell them if tae memory will come back or not .

" Y/n " Jungkook came and sat beside her  " don't worry hyung will remember you soon "

" What if not "

" Huh " jk exclaimed

" What he never remember me as his wife as the person he used to love then what  . What if he don't want me .  What if .... " and she broke down thinking of the consequences

" Y/n you can't only think about negative things. What if he do remember you in few time . What if he love you the way he used to do hmm " he said comforting me

" Think positive and everything will be good hmm " he said with a smile

She wanted to believe him and trust him . So she decided not to worry and see what happens .

In the tae house

He was resting and then he heard knock and he saw someone coming inside his room . He sat on his bed and saw his wife .

"Did I disturb you "  y/n asked him

" No " he replied not sounding rude

" I bring the food For you " I said and out the food in front of him .

" Thankyou " he said and start munching his food .

  He saw she was standing there so he asked . " Is there something you want to say "

" No " she said . " Ok you can go then I wanna eat alone " he said

" Ok " she said as she gets upset after a long time he get up from the bed and now she can't even stay with him .

She changed her room to her previous room as she doesn't want him to feel uncomfortable . Tae parents also went to their home and said that the will  come frequently to check tae health.

Time skips

Tae was feeling well now it's been few days he has been resting in home . As he saw y/n only in night  when she came and asked him how he is doing or did he ate well.

He doesn't remember her but he likes how caring she is .

Today taehyung decided to go back to his office so that he could restart his life . He went to his cupboard and choose some clothes for himself . He was excited as it was his first day in the office as CEO .

He saw some files in his cupboard and thought of checking them .
So he started reading them so that he could get some information about what he was doing earlier in work .

As he was checking the files . One file got his attention where it was written.

'MARRIAGE CONTRACT '

He further read more and was shocked what was written in the contract.

" So it was all planned... This marriage is a contract sign between me and her and it is about to get terminate " he said to himself

He put back the file and went to the office . In office he takes back his position and started working on .

At Night

Y/n and tae both were home as they reached home . Tae confront y/n .

" I wanna talk about something" he said

" Yeah " she said

" About the marriage contract "

_____________________________________

Tell me how is the story going bcoz I'm writing after too long so I'm thinking I'm not good at all .. share your thoughts in comments...