39

AUTHOR POV 

Tae gave his statement in the police station and was feeling guilty about how he treated y/n when she just helped him all along . He was feeling so guilty that he can't even make eye contact with her .

Whereas y/n wasn't even angry at tae now because she know she doesn't have any reason to be angry with him as she know that they are  not a couple and soon to be divorced.

She saw tae face and knows that he isn't feeling well after coming from the police station. So she thinks of lighten up his mood . She took him to the art galleries in the city because tae loves art .

He wasn't in the mood of going but when y/n asked him he couldn't say no to her . So he went to art galleries and to be honest he feels so good there hia mind relaxed going there and he was feeling so good now . He never thought someone can make him feel this way . He was so happy there watching y/n was making him more happy he don't know why . 

' how did she knew I love art ' he thought ' she definitely loves me did I used to love her too then.... if I do what would I do to make her happy ' he thought and was roaming around examining other arts .

Soon they finished watching art galleries and they were feeling hungry so went to a restaurant.

Y/N POV 

" Y/n " he said moving his head up from the food and staring her

" Yeah "

" Would you like to go to the Eiffel Tower with me "

Y/n was suprised because from morning tae talk to her first time now or else he was giving short answers.

" I would love to " she said with a smile

" Ok then would you like to go to our room and then go or "

" I'm fine with this "

We ate our food and went to see the Eiffel Tower. It was my first time to see the Eiffel Tower and it was my dream to kiss my partner here below the tower. But my Fate I'm with my love but he doesn't remember me.

" What are you thinking" he asked watching me as I was staring at tower for too long " do you like it that much "

" Yeah I do it's my first time "

" Really it's my ... Hm I can't even count how many times "

" Really... Then why did you say yes to come here "

" Because my parents wants that ... And also this city amazed me everytime I came here .. I just want to explore more and more here "

" Ohhh " .....' yeah you came because your parents wants that ' I thought to myself

We were standing it was now more like a busy place

" Why it's getting crowded"

" Oh people now are in this came more here to click pictures because it looks mesmerizing in the night "

" Oh ... Let's have a picture" I said 

" Okay " ... He took mobile and click pictures at one time we were so close and our  faces were literally touching as to find a good angle. As it was getting crowded and people were coming and going .

" I think "

I started to say moving my head towards his face at that time a kid run so fast making me close the gap between us and I was pushed to him as our height were same but a little difference which cause my lips to touch his .

We were so stunned by the sudden contact that we didn't move neither me nor him . People were around us but no one was caring about us .

I wanted to step back but then I realised tae started moving his lips . I was taken back by that . I froze and didn't move my lips as tae was moving his lips so slow .

I gave in and started moving my lips too . As we drank a little wine earlier I was getting the taste in his mouth. We were kissing each other in public and no one was caring about that . Soon people were not around us . I deepen the kiss and I suck his lower lip and he gave me to enter his mouth and devour it . He did the same .

We were kissing each other not thinking about our surrounding. And deepening the kiss . My hands were traveling in the hairs and his hands were grabbing my waist so tight. It feels like he doesn't want me to go .

After we both were out of breath we both were panting hard . He joined our forehead together and we both were panting.

" I - - I love-e it ..." He said panting smiling from ear to ear .

I blush seeing him . I hugged him as I was missing my old tae . I was having tears in my eyes as I felt the same when he used to love me and kiss me like this .

" I love you " I confessed I know when he was with me when he wants to hear these three words . I didn't told him but now I'm telling him because it could my last chance to tell him that I love him.

He broke the hug and stare into my eyes . I was crying .

" W-haa-t " he was taken back my words but soon compose himself and grab my waist more tightly and wipe off my tears .

" I know you " and he cutt off my sentence by kissing me again now he deepens the kiss .....

" I think I'm falling for you too "

_____________________________________

Tsk I'm writing it at 2:02 am . And listening TUM HI HO Song .