28

Taehyung pov

" How could she do it after explaining my situation she did that and abeoji too take her side now what . What will I say to hyung how will I face them they just asked me one favour in my life and I can't gave them this "

I was so pissed . I just leave the office and went to my car and drove to any direction as I don't want to see her I'll not go home for sure.

After a while I was in bar drinking. I was not in good mood so I drank and drank and after some time I was feeling dizzy and I dozed of there .

Y/n pov

I know I didn't do anything wrong but I was feeling bad as tae was so upset with me .

After coming back from office I waited for tae but he didn't came back . And I knew he don't want to see me .

I called him but he didn't pick up so I thought of messaging him .

To Tae❤️

' I know you don't want to talk to me but don't do this.. atleast come back home please Tae '

Send

No response he didn't see it

' You were the one who always say to communicate and solve the problem but now you're behaving like this .
I'm sorry Tae I did this for you please come back please '

Send

"Ahh why isn't he answering . I don't know where are you tae just be safe "

Next Morning

I woke up and saw I was sleeping in the living room . I quickly ran to my room and checked if tae is home or not .

But he was not there it means he didn't came back home . I checked the message I sent to him it was also not seen by him .

He never does this .

" Where are you tae . Are you upset with me this much that you didn't show up " I mumbled to my self

I called Jungkook.

In call

Jungkook : Hello

Me : Kook Is tae there

Jungkook : no why

Me : because he didn't came home last night

Jungkook : what

Me : yeah could you ask your comman friend Jimin Is he there please

Jungkook : yeah yeah y/n I'll ask him you don't worry ok I'll call you back take care hm

Me : yeah byee

He isn't there too . Where are you for God sake . After a while I got call from Jungkook and he told me that he isn't there in Jimin place .

I got so stressed now . I called tae mom and asked her but he wasn't there too .

" Where should I find you . Did that Eunwoo did something with you "
I mumbled and got so anxious.

I get ready and went to Tae office to see if he was there but he wasn't . But a notification came to my mobile .

" CEO of Kim Industry caught with some girl in xxx bar . Photos of them are getting viral "

I clicked on the link and saw very vulgur pictures of tae and some girl whose face was not shown in the picture . I read the article and comments too.

' This man was a playboy we knew he would be here anytime haha '

' oh god how her wife will be now isn't he married '

' I think she is the unlucky girl who just get involved with him a manwhore'

I got so angry reading these comments I knew who did this and now I won't be sparing him .

Taehyung pov

I open my eyes and was having really bad pain in my head . It feels like someone kicked my head last night .

I fully opened my eyes and saw I wasn't in my room . I roam my eyes it was a hotel room .

" How did I get here " I asked to myself

After waking up from bed I quickly made my way to my house and saw y/n wasn't home I quickly took shower and checked my mobile.

And I saw y/n messages I was guilty that I didn't showed up last night .

After a while I saw some notification and my eyes widened seeing the headline . I clicked it and saw my pictures with some girl .

" How , when but I was alone there . Who clicked these pictures. Ahhh " I grab my head as it was throbbing continuously

I couldn't think of anything just my mind goes to y/n what she'll think how she will react .

' But it's not true I didn't do anything'

' Ahh why can't I remember anything'

I was really pissed at myself . I grabbed my car key and went to that bar where I was last night .

" Who is the manager " I asked one of the

They told me and I went to him

" Hello I was here last night but I don't remember anything how I got into the room . Anyone was there with me who took me there " I asked

" Sir your name "

" Kim Taehyung "

" Oh yeah you were with this one girl and she booked the room for you "

" Oh and anyone was there with us "

" Mm I don't remember that much sir there were many customers last night "

" Oh okk thanks "

I don't know what to do now . After a while I got an idea .

" Mm can you please let me see the CCTV footage of last night "

" Sir we can't do that "

" Please I request you it will cause my marriage please . That girl was a fraud she clicks my pictures and posted it on internet please help me . I'll give you any reward you'll ask me please" I request them .

" Ok sir this way please "

I saw the footage and I was so shocked after seeing the footage .

' why did you do this with me '

__________________________________

Vote guyss